Must Register To Attend
The 5th Annual Spring Festival Saturday March 20, 2010
Click image to register for the 2010 Spring Festival
CARBON BY DESIGN
CRANK THIS PERFORMANCE
DIABLO SPORT TUNERS
We will have over 20 Chrysler Excecutives this year at SF here are just a few.
Joe Dehner, Executive – Dodge Brand Design, Chrysler Group LLC
Joe Grace, Executive – Street and Racing Technology (SRT), Chrysler Group LLC
Chris Barman, Executive – Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger & Dodge Challenger
Mark Mallie, Executive – Dodge Charger/Challenger Marketing, Chrysler Group LLC
Tim Kuniskis, Executive – Chrysler Brand Marketing, Chrysler Group LLC
Brian Rogos, Executive – Mopar Accessories & Performance Parts
WHAT IS THE SPRING FESTIVAL?
The Spring Festival of LX's has its roots in Southern California as an enthusiast gathering for the hottest car platform to hit the American car market in years. While our first meet in 2004 consisted of only 4 vehicles, our next few meets in 2005 quickly grew to approach 100 vehicles. Starting in 2006, we kicked it up a notch and surpassed 300 vehicles with participants from all over the US and Canada. This event has grown every year since and we now expect over 700 vehicles for the 2010 Spring Festival of LX's. This event, by far, is the largest gathering of LX/LC owners anywhere.
As a community and enthusiast event, we have the tremendous support of Chrysler/Dodge and have had many Executives from both the local Irvine office as well as Auburn Hills.
This event will be the largest and greatest event to date. Pass the word on and let's show everyone who we are and have over 800 in attendance. For the latest updates go to www.socallx.com.
Why you want to attend SF5:
We are all members of the forums because of the passion we have for these cars. So we post photos of our cars, our mods and ask questions about our cars. Spring Festival is where you will see it all and meet those who help us find the answers to our questions. You can see it all first hand and talk directly to members that you have become friends with on line. You may be a senior member or a newbie, have a full blown modified car or a totally stock car, it makes no difference to us. If it will be your first event you will not believe how great the people are. If you don't bring your car we don't care, someone in the group will give you a ride. This is an experience of a life time and those who return year after year will tell you so. That's why they post and encourage everyone to attend. Hope to see you there.
Beach Burger will be on Thursday March 18, 2010 for those who will be here early and the locals. Last year we had over a 100 cars.
8012 Gateway Blvd
Irvine, California 92618
The exclusive hotel for the Spring Festival is the Double Tree.
90 Pacifica Avenue
949-471-8888 must acknowledge “Chrysler Spring Festival”
Marlo Klein email@example.com
Conveniently located in the heart of Southern California, the Doubletree Hotel Irvine Spectrum is only 7 miles south of the JohnWayneOrangeCountyAirport, and less than one hour from Los Angeles and San Diego. We offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the John Wayne/Orange County (SNA) Airport, the IrvineSpectrumEntertainmentCenter and local offices within a 5 mile radius.
In the past years we have had vendors at the event this year will have even more vendors for you to see all of the latest products available. They will have product on display and vehicles with the products. Talk first hand with the experts of these manufactures to find the product you’ve been looking for. Vendor inquires firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday Night Pre-Spring Festival Beach Burger:
Time: 8:00pm -?
19102 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Friday Night Welcome Party:
Dinner at the Double Tree: BBQ from 4:00-8:00 PM.
MEET & GREET IN THE LOUNGE: All Day Until Closing
Pool side bar area will be open for our group from 4:00-8:00 PM
Recover Party at the Double Tree
17221 Von Karman Ave,
Irvine, CA 92614
Phone: (949) 250-0242
Fax: (949) 250-0614
• This event information may NOT be published on any website without prior written permission from fatchance, Tmagnum, JonW email@example.com.
• Promotions: If you wish to use this event, or event title, to promote your own event, business, service, etc., send a detailed email to fatchance, Tmagnum or JonW firstname.lastname@example.org, for approval. No flyers or posts w/o permission
• Suggestions: This event is pre-planned. If you have ideas or suggestions for future events, please send a detailed email to fatchance, Tmagnum or JonW email@example.com, to avoid confusion and/or conflict. Please do NOT make a public post
• Drawings: We don't plan giveaways/drawings for every event. If you wish to donate prizes/gift certificates for this event, send a detailed email to fatchance, Tmagnum or JonW firstname.lastname@example.org, for further info. Please do NOT post in the thread
• Vendors: Not every event will be open to vendor displays. To avoid conflict, no vendor displays will be permitted without prior written consent from fatchance, TMagnum, JonW. Please email your request to email@example.com.
• Rights: We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone and participants who engage in unacceptable behavior will be asked to leave
• Liability: All participants agree to release and discharge fatchance, TMagnum, JonW and/or any other entity connected with this event, from any and all liability for damages, loss, injury, claims or judgments resulting from their participation