Thread: Here for you...

Post Thanks / Like

Here for you...

After reading what happen to SuperBee thinking I should have posted this along time ago. But for those of you in the Houston and surrounding area feel free to give me a call. For what you ask? I drive a wrecker and work for a 5 star body shop that is located in the heights. They work with 32 insurance companies (commercial included) Any way, if you need a jump start, tire change, Tow (break down or god forbid a wreck) even pulled out of the mud/ditch lol I am here for you. I am mainly in the downtown area but will travel depending on the situation and where I am at the time.

Clint
    281-212-0274

I will be fair with prices, if not cheaper than normal.

I'm not sure if his Magnum will fit in my parking space.
    2008 Magnum R/T, Brilliant Black
    2011 Durango Citadel, Brilliant Black (as of 3/12/11)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider View Post
    After reading what happen to SuperBee thinking I should have posted this along time ago. But for those of you in the Houston and surrounding area feel free to give me a call. For what you ask? I drive a wrecker and work for a 5 star body shop that is located in the heights. They work with 32 insurance companies (commercial included) Any way, if you need a jump start, tire change, Tow (break down or god forbid a wreck) even pulled out of the mud/ditch lol I am here for you. I am mainly in the downtown area but will travel depending on the situation and where I am at the time.

Clint
    281-212-0274

I will be fair with prices, if not cheaper than normal.

Thank you clint - awesome.!!

Lets put this info on the SCLX site as well.

President -SpaceCity LX Modern Mopar

SRT8 2007 #948/1000 Super Bee Project thx to tommy pike customs, billet technology, vortech superchargers , BFG tires, genuinehid.com

Post Thanks / Like
    clint, i'll send you a PM to work out how you would like to list this on the SCLX site. thx.

Rob
    rob@spacecitylx.com
    Space City LX, Houston's Premier Modern Mopar Enthusiast Organization
    The Cars Bring Us Together... The People Set Us Apart
    Gathering Owners... Connecting Enthusiasts

Lone Star Mopar Fest
    Billet Technology

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll keep your # handy next time! Hopefully there wont be one but just incase, always good to know people. What time frame do you normally work? Monday through Friday? Are you 24hrs wrecker?

Post Thanks / Like
    Classy move.

Post Thanks / Like
    dropped the ball a little lol sorry...24hr for the most part. If I am not out I can get someone to you. I do not have a set schedule per say. But I am out 7 days a week (for most part) and different ours of the day.

and like i said before...im here for more than just you getting in an accident. lock keys in car (our cars are EASY to get into lol) jump start, tire change, "drunk tow" haha, etc.
    Last edited by Knightrider; 02-03-2010 at 11:56 PM.

Share This Thread