Post Thanks / Like

Thank you card to US soliders by XEROX

Hey LX members, got a request. Visit this site and send a thank you card to our soilders.
    XEROX IS DOING SOMETHING COOL

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! It is FREE and it only takes seconds.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them.

This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you. Please take the time and please take the time to pass it on for others to do. We can never say enough thank you's.

Thanks for taking to time to support our military!
    Later

Sheldon@USWForged.com
    Check Out our Latest Wheel Designs
    Visit Our USW Forged Vendor Section
    713.680.8170 main
    2855 Mangum Road Suite B208
    Houston TX 77092

Arrington forged 392\ProCharger D1SC (11.20/124mph)

Post Thanks / Like
    not to offend, is there a Canadian version as well? and again I'm in no way trying to offend anyone, I apologize first hand if this is misunderstood in anyway. I just wish rather than it being specific country orientated, it would be nice if it was an international thank you, so to speak, no matter what country you are from, our military divisions are all over there fighting the same war for the same reasons.

I wish ALL supporting military personel a safe and Merry Xmas, and a safe return home to family and friends. American/ Canadian/ British/ French etc etc. They are all as equals on 1 field supporting each other to ensure freedom to everyone.

I still agree it's a great idea.
    Last edited by X's Revenge; 12-04-2009 at 03:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    good cause-I'M on it

I'd be unstoppable if it wasnt for Physics & Law enforcement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by X's Revenge View Post
    not to offend, is there a Canadian version as well? and again I'm in no way trying to offend anyone, I apologize first hand if this is misunderstood in anyway. I just wish rather than it being specific country orientated, it would be nice if it was an international thank you, so to speak, no matter what country you are from, our military divisions are all over there fighting the same war for the same reasons.

I wish ALL supporting military personel a safe and Merry Xmas, and a safe return home to family and friends. American/ Canadian/ British/ French etc etc. They are all as equals on 1 field supporting each other to ensure freedom to everyone.

I still agree it's a great idea.
    Not offended at all because you speak with your heart and concern for all. I went to the XEROX site and selected country to take me to their Canadain website but could not find any info. I will continue to search and if I find any info, I will amend the post because I agree with you.
    Later

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep great idea. I posted about it last month as well:
    http://www.lxforums.com/board/showth...ighlight=xerox
    www.inertiamotorsports.com
    www.shop.inertiamotorsports.com
    JarZ@inertiamotorsports.com

512-964-7724
    /510-277-4214

Find us on Facebook or Twitter
    5.7L & 6.1L Hemi Registry # 856
    Current Mopar:
    2001 Dodge Durango SLT 4.7L 4x4
    Past Mopars:
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T
    2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8
    2000 Chrysler LHS
    1999 Dodge Intrepid SE

Post Thanks / Like
    Darn don't know how I missed your post JarZ.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCharger View Post
    Darn don't know how I missed your post JarZ.
    No worries at all. Just good to get the word out there for a good cause

Share This Thread