Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Springfest 2010 (SCLX attendees)

Hi Guys

I am sure everyone has read about and heard about springfest.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=192539

I have have never actually attended this fine event but everytime it passes my by I tell myself I have to go next year.

Well that time has finally come and I will be attending this year. (Wife doesn't know yet though)!

So fellow SCLX member who else is interested?

This is a feeler thread to see who is up for going or thinking of going. As we start getting a little closer we will post up the details. Caravan info, dates and times.

That's it for now post up, let us know who else is gonna make it to SPRINGFEST.

Raygun

300C SRT8 : LSD Lambo Doors: FRI Ported Heads and Manifold : AR Longtubes : LED Color Matched Mirror covers: Moz Calgary 22's : Custom Rear Tail Lights: Full Maganflow Exhaust : AirHammer: Perilli Rear 315's : 22 Elite Console Cover: Suede Headliner : Custom Kicker Stereo : Billet Underhood package : Hood Mirror Kit: FRI 9:1 426 : GrillCraft Grill : 15% Tint : Protorque 2800 Stall:FRI Thunderbolt Cam 223/231:

Post Thanks / Like
    you will not be disappointed...the trip will be well worth it...can't wait to meet you guys
    twitter: http://www.twitter.com/@1fatchance
    instgram: 1fatchance

"Like" our Spring Festival Page
    www.facebook.com/SpringFestivalLX

TO REGISTER CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fatchance View Post
    you will not be disappointed...the trip will be well worth it...can't wait to meet you guys

thanks, I look forward to it myself!

Post Thanks / Like
    Always up for a road trip and caravan to meet new ppl and see awesome cars and leave the state(1st time in my life) lol but even if I start saving Now I know something will come up or won't save up enough $$

Post Thanks / Like
    Wouldn't miss it for the world John...I love the new look of your 300...can't wait to see it in person. I can't beleive how fast 09 went and that SF is only 4 months away.... Time for another awesome Tex to Cali. run and back...3300 miles in 6 days

Glad you will be able to make SF this year Ray. Will be awesome having you and your hot 300 along for the ride. I know DFWLX is gearing up and we should have close to 20 LX's this year from Texas. Ray, You and I need to get more SCLX members to go.

FreebirdSRT
    2007 Dodge Charger SRT Super Bee 993/1000
    2012 Chrysler 300S

SOLD
    2006 Chrysler 300 SRT
    2006 Dodge Magnum SRT

Post Thanks / Like
    This year, I am going to make this trip to Irving to see what you all have been talking about these last few years. The pics of past events look awesome, so many rides to see and so little time! It would be great if we could all stay at the same hotel.
    Later
    Sheldon@USWForged.com
    Check Out our Latest Wheel Designs
    Visit Our USW Forged Vendor Section
    713.680.8170 main
    2855 Mangum Road Suite B208
    Houston TX 77092

Arrington forged 392\ProCharger D1SC (11.20/124mph)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCharger View Post
    This year, I am going to make this trip to Irving to see what you all have been talking about these last few years. The pics of past events look awesome, so many rides to see and so little time! It would be great if we could all stay at the same hotel.
    Later

We can Doc, book your room now! Then we can hang out. You can show me what retirement looks like.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FreebirdSRT View Post
    Wouldn't miss it for the world John...I love the new look of your 300...can't wait to see it in person. I can't beleive how fast 09 went and that SF is only 4 months away.... Time for another awesome Tex to Cali. run and back...3300 miles in 6 days

Glad you will be able to make SF this year Ray. Will be awesome having you and your hot 300 along for the ride. I know DFWLX is gearing up and we should have close to 20 LX's this year from Texas. Ray, You and I need to get more SCLX members to go.

I agree Mark. The more the merrier. Hopefully we peak some interest here and at the meets over the next couple of months.

Ray

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good to me but I have questions from a first timer. So are we cruising out together? I assume so and need dates to Springfest, hotels the club members will stay at and when we return so that I schedule appropriately. Do you all make the 1500+ journey non-stop or do you rest somewhere along the trip. All questions from a novice!!
    Later

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds good to me but I have questions from a first timer. So are we cruising out together? I assume so and need dates to Springfest, hotels the club members will stay at and when we return so that I schedule appropriately. Do you all make the 1500+ journey non-stop or do you rest somewhere along the trip. All questions from a novice!!
    Later

here you go....this will be the the show of the year.

Post Thanks / Like
    here you go....this will be the the show of the year.

Thanks, that Beach Burger event sound like fun! Saw pics from last years event and I want in!

Post Thanks / Like
    Later
    Now that the date for the 2010 SF has been announced. We can start making hotel resv., plan the cruise from Tex to Ca., etc. I will work with the DFWLX members cordinating where we meet up in the middle of W. Tex., etc.

The Dallas group went all the way to Irvine, but they all had multiple passengers, so they could swap. I make it to Phoenix the first night and Irvine the next day. Plus I meet up with a few AZ and NM members in Phoenix.

Glad you are making the trip this year Al, now the only question for you is which car are you going to bring? The Charger or the Chally? I have brought the Bee 2 I am thinking of bringing the Magnum this time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ray and Al, go ahead and make your reservation now at the Double Tree in Irvine. The rooms will fill up fast and that is the hotel (command central for the LX's) to stay at. I just made my reservations today.

Check in Thursday March 18, 2010
    Check out Sunday March 21, 2010

I will talk with the AZ members about which hotel and exit to meet up with them and I will pass that hotel info. along to you for Wed. March 17 stay.

We plan to leave Houston at Midnight/AM Wed. March 17 and return to Houston on Monday March 22.
    Last edited by FreebirdSRT; 12-04-2009 at 08:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FreebirdSRT View Post
    Ray and Al, go ahead and make your reservation now at the Double Tree in Irvine. The rooms will fill up fast and that is the hotel (command central for the LX's) to stay at. I just made my reservations today.

Check in Thursday March 18, 2010
    Check out Sunday March 21, 2010

I will talk with the AZ members about which hotel and exit to meet up with them and I will pass that hotel info. along to you for Wed. March 17 stay.

We plan to leave Houston at Midnight/AM Wed. March 17 and return to Houston on Monday March 22.

All sounds good to me. I may leave a day earlier. I want to get there Early thursday an attend the meet and greet at the beach Burger.
    Give me a chance to settle in clean the car and all that good stuff.

Doc I have booked a room as well. I'm looking for a roomie? Lol

I am sure as we get rolling here We will hash out the details. Hopefully we pic up a few more attendees!

Ray

Post Thanks / Like
    Starting Thursday night there will be something to do till you leave on Sunday.....I have blocked approx. 50% of the hotel which I expect us to be at 75% or more for the event.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Share This Thread