Thread: Who can help?

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Who can help?

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=191282

I am going to need some assistance getting these hooked up once I get them back. Don't know if I just want to hook them up to a switch or do them like fuzzy did his. Either way the assistance will be needed also because I need to repaint the chrome grill and what not cause I got in a hurry and rushed it and it started to come off. Thanks.

I'm not sure if his Magnum will fit in my parking space.
    2008 Magnum R/T, Brilliant Black
    2011 Durango Citadel, Brilliant Black (as of 3/12/11)

Post Thanks / Like
    those are gonna look sweet.... too bad I don't know a flip on how to hook up to help ya.

Post Thanks / Like
    Pretty simple to wire up. Like you said it depends if you want a switch in the car or a wireless switch.

I personally think the remote switch is easier no wires have to go inside.

I could show you what I did then you can take it from there.

I needed a lot of help, didn't have the first clue about wiring. Once Daniel (Cibalo) showed me it all became obvious. Was able to do it myself after that.

Ray

300C SRT8 : LSD Lambo Doors: FRI Ported Heads and Manifold : AR Longtubes : LED Color Matched Mirror covers: Moz Calgary 22's : Custom Rear Tail Lights: Full Maganflow Exhaust : AirHammer: Perilli Rear 315's : 22 Elite Console Cover: Suede Headliner : Custom Kicker Stereo : Billet Underhood package : Hood Mirror Kit: FRI 9:1 426 : GrillCraft Grill : 15% Tint : Protorque 2800 Stall:FRI Thunderbolt Cam 223/231:

Post Thanks / Like
    I can do it, the main reason I am asking for assistance is to knock both the headlight install and the repaint of chrome pieces. Cant have it take too long since this is a DD and wife would be like WTF if she saw the front end laying on garage floor LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    So I had some changes made to the headlights before they got sealed...I would say refer to OP but the pics in there have been changed also. Anyway where is what they look like now and should be here and installed before friday. All that remains is the fogs, which are on backorder.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=192350

Finally I can stop complaining about not having Halo's LOL

Share This Thread