Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

3.5 V6 Supercharger Kit

We are no longer producing this kit.
    Last edited by modern-muscle; 05-16-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice! Once I get my car paid off on april I am down for one! Can't wait!!!!!!! Isn't there a guy from cencal that has ur supercharger and has long tube headers? I saw a couple of youtube videos that showed long tubes and it also says on his profile. I think its straightchaos? I might be wrong but idk.

Post Thanks / Like
    ***subscribed***

2005 Dodge Magnum AWD SXT
    2008 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee #903 of 1000

Post Thanks / Like
    I think we are going to do the testing for increasing the boost first and see how it does and then add the long tubes and see how it does, i will see if we can get you separate gains.
    Last edited by modern-muscle; 10-02-2009 at 01:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    keep me updated intrested in getting longtubes

The Boss : Vortec Supercharged 3.5 V6 AE Carbon ported lower intake and TB! too many mods to list just have to see it person.Member ACLX Club as you can see we don't play around out here.!Update! Soon to be loaded with Inertia Racing Heads and Cams! !New Dual Sunroofs! (check out my post)

Post Thanks / Like
    for sure, we are hopping to have it done before the open house, if we cant make that happen it will for sure be soon after.

Post Thanks / Like
    Are there any numbers for pre-supercharged v6s with long tubes?

Post Thanks / Like
    good stuff

Post Thanks / Like
    So the V6 is showing 28% drivetrain loss in stock form?!

I don't even want to know what my AWD is (not) putting to the ground...

That's a terrific kit you guys have there, sorry I don't have the budget for it.

2007 TorRed SXT/AWD: Gone, but not forgotten!
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, Kona Blue
    2007 Ram 1500 4x4

I'm not an actor, but I do play one on TV.

Post Thanks / Like
    lol heyyyyyyy ol tork monster was there
    Camaro z/28

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron380 View Post
    So the V6 is showing 28% drivetrain loss in stock form?!

I don't even want to know what my AWD is (not) putting to the ground...

That's a terrific kit you guys have there, sorry I don't have the budget for it.
    yea, ron....my Challenger did 183 horse 100% stock. i WILL have this supercharger one day...but it'll have to wait because i just fired up the 408 stroker motor in my Dakota R/T
    ​GALVATRON
    2010 TorqStorm Supercharged plum crazy Challenger R/T on 22" VOSSEN CV3 wheels!!
    Current 1/4 mile (before supercharger): 12.965@105.61mph bangin' 'n clangin'!!!

Speedlogix
    Northeast Rep + Internet Sales Evangelist

Modern Mopar Magazine
    Writer/Contributor

Post Thanks / Like
    Just thought I'd chime in. This kit is SOLID! If you want to make your V6 really move, GET THIS KIT! I've been abusing my car for the past 10,000 miles after having John and Justin install my kit in Irvine, CA, and they've been mostly problem free (nothing caused by adding this supercharger kit). Once you get longtube headers, you're gonna have to get the car redynoed, but it's worth it. The mixture between the aggressive sound of the long tubes, and the increased top end is worth the money. Only complaint is that the system is a little too loud, and their "high-flow cats" will most likely do nothing to help my vehicle pass smog when the time comes. Regardless, thanks again to John and Justin for their work and effort for assembling this great high performance mod.

p.s., there are youtube videos up of acceleration, and on the car on the dyno if you search for "1fstv6charger" on youtube.com
    mods: Modern-Muscle supercharger kit, Stainless Works Long tube headers, Magnaflow exhaust, Tien coilovers, 20" Viper replicas, Hotchkis front and rear sways, Pioneer 900-BT

4/24/09: 316.9 RWHP 276.28 Tq.
    Best track time: 14.89 @ 97.9 MPH

Post Thanks / Like
    One of these WILL be on my motor....just as soon as I can afford it.
    **UPDATE** FINALLY getting a 4.0L and NAG1 installed by Stu at Inertia!! **UPDATE**

2005 Magnum SXT: Fiberglass Hood, smoked LED tail lights, billet grille, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow Cat-Back, Polk Audio speakers, BT Catch Can, Debadged, Demolded, Ported & polished lower manifold, TB, and Jet Coated valve covers, front & rear R/T sway bars, longtube headers, Modern Muscle Supercharger with water/meth injection, Inertia big-valve heads, and Inertia custom cams.

--New Image Coming Soon--

Post Thanks / Like
    Wanted to know if y'all have had any customers that use these on their daily drivers and have run in to any long term/real world issues (heating/cooling, stress on other parts, coordination with other parts, fuel economy, etc.)?

Too, can y'all recommend any day to day/regular maintenance items on folks that have never had blown engines? Recommended exhaust (headers, cats, tube diameters, mufflers, etc.)?

Thanks,

Rich

Post Thanks / Like
    Every one of these applications is a daily driver. So far, the worst thing we've seen is a clogged cat and that was a single isolated issue.

There's not much in the way of maintenance except changing the supercharger oil. Exhaust will just make it better. We have yet to test our long tube headers. Any catback will do pretty much the same thing, so pick one that you like the sound.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread