LX Forums Forum banner

Coffee & Cars?

3K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  jshep 
#1 ·
any of you guys ever head out to this the 1st Saturday of the month in Uptown Park?

Never been, but am thinking about heading out this saturday to check out some of the finest rides in town.

http://www.coffeeandcarshouston.com/

#3 ·
i've planned to go for about 4 months but it's always on my Guard Drill weeknds and unfortunately, thats the case this weekend also

#4 ·
I have been hearing about this meet since I moved to Texas but could not get info on its location. Now I know where it located and may try to attend to see the exotics. Thanks for the link.
Later

#5 · (Edited)
I have been going for the past 4 months and if you want to see some amazing looking rides, you should go. I plan to be there this Saturday, if it is not raining.

If you look in the June Gallery, at the web site above, you will see my Bee in Picture #17

#7 ·
thats one crazy monthly meet up, such a variety of awesomeness lol...those rides are beyond amazing!

looks like it might rain saturday...
Almost every kind of car (Foreign/Domestic) are out at this monthly meet. Simply jaw dropping to walk the parking lot.

Yep...as of right now it is calling for 40% rain on Saturday. Hopefully the rain won't come until the afternoon.

#9 ·
Folks, I had a great time seeing some of the most exotic rides on the planet. Some of the Italian rides are high horsepower but they mod them to add more with turbos, etc.; saw two Bentleys, an F40, GT40s one with twin turbos, dam! The LX rides were represented by Chargers, Challengers and Magnums. If you have not been to this M&G, you should take the time to do so. It is worth the effort.

#10 ·
i'll got if it's not on my guard drill day.

hopefully soon enough

#11 ·
i saw Freebirds & Darths rides out there, but it was packed and i had a bunch of guys runnin aorund with me. Ill definately be out there next month and hope to run into yall.

The calibur of cars out there is unreal, and a great oppoirtunity to see some cherry classics and exotics you rarely get the chance to see.

The F40 was outstanding, the lambo superlaggera, the 599, the Carerra GT, & Audi R8 among others were rediculously sexy.

heres a few pics, i have a TON more:

LX representin

whoop!

#13 ·
Those Chargers are looking real good.

is it just me or doesa the challenger look like it needs some serious size reduction looking at that^ picture?

#16 ·
yep, my magnum would look like a battleship in that spot

#15 ·
Great seeing the SCLXers out there. This is hands down the most incredible collection of cars that gather on a monthly basis. That Ford GT with the twin turbo puts out 850 hp on pump gas and it was great seeing the F40 owner bring his car out again. The all electric driven Porsche 914 is a site to see as well.

See everybody at the first Saturday in November.

#17 ·
ill cleanup the R/T next month (not that its anything to look at compared to anything out there) and see you all at the November one!

#18 ·
sick rides outhere, been outhere once but got there a bit late.

#20 ·
sounds good, dont know if i will make it but am going to try!

#24 ·
Roger, thats just cold. some really messed up stuff.

i cant be there this weekend cos i may be in waco.

#25 ·
haha jshep... the more games Texas keeps winning the more that place will cater to all the bandwagon t-shirt fans and make a killing, im sure.

ill take a pic of me pissing in the bushes in front of the co-op for ya ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.