Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coffee & Cars?

Post Thanks / Like

Coffee & Cars?

any of you guys ever head out to this the 1st Saturday of the month in Uptown Park?

Never been, but am thinking about heading out this saturday to check out some of the finest rides in town.

http://www.coffeeandcarshouston.com/

2007 Silver HEMI Road & Track, aFe Stage II, Diablosport Predator, JBA Exhaust, JBA Hi-Flow Cats, 180 T-stat, 20" Chrome Wheels, 20% tint

Post Thanks / Like
    Freebirdsrt makes it out there. Told me i should go. A lot of cars to see.

2007 Charger Road & Track R/T

Post Thanks / Like
    i've planned to go for about 4 months but it's always on my Guard Drill weeknds and unfortunately, thats the case this weekend also
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8crash View Post
    Its like paying $6K for your girlfriend to get a great boob job, then meeting a girl that has better boobs that are natural, are you gonna complain cuz you paid $6k for boobs for an Ex that aren't as good as the one in your hand? I think not.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been hearing about this meet since I moved to Texas but could not get info on its location. Now I know where it located and may try to attend to see the exotics. Thanks for the link.
    Later
    Sheldon@USWForged.com
    Check Out our Latest Wheel Designs
    Visit Our USW Forged Vendor Section
    713.680.8170 main
    2855 Mangum Road Suite B208
    Houston TX 77092

Arrington forged 392\ProCharger D1SC (11.20/124mph)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerAg View Post
    any of you guys ever head out to this the 1st Saturday of the month in Uptown Park?

Never been, but am thinking about heading out this saturday to check out some of the finest rides in town.

http://www.coffeeandcarshouston.com/
    I have been going for the past 4 months and if you want to see some amazing looking rides, you should go. I plan to be there this Saturday, if it is not raining.

If you look in the June Gallery, at the web site above, you will see my Bee in Picture #17
    Last edited by FreebirdSRT; 10-01-2009 at 10:28 AM.

FreebirdSRT
    2007 Dodge Charger SRT Super Bee 993/1000
    2012 Chrysler 300S

SOLD
    2006 Chrysler 300 SRT
    2006 Dodge Magnum SRT

Post Thanks / Like
    thats one crazy monthly meet up, such a variety of awesomeness lol...those rides are beyond amazing!

looks like it might rain saturday...
    Last edited by SuperBee863; 10-01-2009 at 04:50 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBee863 View Post
    thats one crazy monthly meet up, such a variety of awesomeness lol...those rides are beyond amazing!

looks like it might rain saturday...
    Almost every kind of car (Foreign/Domestic) are out at this monthly meet. Simply jaw dropping to walk the parking lot.

Yep...as of right now it is calling for 40% rain on Saturday. Hopefully the rain won't come until the afternoon.

Post Thanks / Like
    ill be out there, and parking my dirty regular car waaaaay in the back and walking over.

Post Thanks / Like
    Folks, I had a great time seeing some of the most exotic rides on the planet. Some of the Italian rides are high horsepower but they mod them to add more with turbos, etc.; saw two Bentleys, an F40, GT40s one with twin turbos, dam! The LX rides were represented by Chargers, Challengers and Magnums. If you have not been to this M&G, you should take the time to do so. It is worth the effort.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCharger View Post
    Folks, I had a great time seeing some of the most exotic rides on the planet. Some of the Italian rides are high horsepower but they mod them to add more with turbos, etc.; saw two Bentleys, an F40, GT40s one with twin turbos, dam! The LX rides were represented by Chargers, Challengers and Magnums. If you have not been to this M&G, you should take the time to do so. It is worth the effort.

i'll got if it's not on my guard drill day.

hopefully soon enough

Post Thanks / Like
    i saw Freebirds & Darths rides out there, but it was packed and i had a bunch of guys runnin aorund with me. Ill definately be out there next month and hope to run into yall.

The calibur of cars out there is unreal, and a great oppoirtunity to see some cherry classics and exotics you rarely get the chance to see.

The F40 was outstanding, the lambo superlaggera, the 599, the Carerra GT, & Audi R8 among others were rediculously sexy.

heres a few pics, i have a TON more:

LX representin

whoop!

Post Thanks / Like
    jeez lookin in that pic, you guys were RIGHT THERE! should come to say hi...sorry it was early

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerAg View Post

Those Chargers are looking real good.

is it just me or doesa the challenger look like it needs some serious size reduction looking at that^ picture?

Post Thanks / Like
    that Chally looks like a fat piggy especially at this angle:

Post Thanks / Like
    Great seeing the SCLXers out there. This is hands down the most incredible collection of cars that gather on a monthly basis. That Ford GT with the twin turbo puts out 850 hp on pump gas and it was great seeing the F40 owner bring his car out again. The all electric driven Porsche 914 is a site to see as well.

See everybody at the first Saturday in November.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread