LX Forums Forum banner

October 10 Mod Meet

4K views 42 replies 14 participants last post by  charginscott 
#1 ·

Get your Mod list together and RSVP. As always, it will be a good time.

See less See more
#2 ·
most likely install my grill before then so i doubt i'll have any mods but i plan to be there anyways

#5 ·
Get those RSVP's in !! This is usually one of the highest attended SCLX events each year..

#11 ·
i can help with basic install but you are going to need the tool to switch out the front spring from the struts. other than that, its an easy task

#15 ·
Roger,
I want to do the keyhole delete on the driver side of my Challenger. Do you or anyone else knows whether the rear driver side door handle from a Charger will work as a replacement for the drivers side on the Challenger? I will not do it at this M&G though.
Later

#21 ·
oh, I am serious about having Halos Scott, thats why i tried to call you.

6 rings including fogs.

hopefully we can get-r-done before All Texas

#28 ·
So I RSVP'd and right as I hit submit I was reminded that my daughter has a soccer game at 9 (provided it does not get rained out) so it is going to be a maybe at let this way if I do show I will have a parking spot LOL

#32 ·
Had a very eventful mod M&G today as CharginScott and I installed Bo's Sequential taillight kit in my 2009 SRT Challenger. The instructions were just what I expect from Bo, well illustrated and informative. The kit is very well made and contained all of the components (down to 1.5" pieces of shrink tubing) need for the install. They worked flawlessly. Thanks to Spacecitylx for the event.
Later

#33 ·
Great working side by side with Doc Al. The kit as said was one of the most professional kits I have seen. If anyone wants one - bo is the man!

#34 ·

From the makers of trunk monkey they bring you trunk scott. only avaliable for lx models. this model is able to wire and install your tail lights with out you ever having to come to a stop. Act Now supply is limited!!!! Receptionist are standing by.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.