Post Thanks / Like

14 or 18" Magnaflow

Bob, I have your 10db dual kit no resos with 3.5" tips on my 3.5 V6 Charger. I'm looking at replacing the stock muffler with a Magnaflow. Is there a difference in sound or performance between the 14" or 18" magnaflow muffler. Which do you recommend? And should I add a H-pipe before the muffler? I'm not looking for much drone but do not mind the loud sound at idle or WOT.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 210BLKCharger View Post
    Bob, I have your 10db dual kit no resos with 3.5" tips on my 3.5 V6 Charger. I'm looking at replacing the stock muffler with a Magnaflow. Is there a difference in sound or performance between the 14" or 18" magnaflow muffler. Which do you recommend? And should I add a H-pipe before the muffler? I'm not looking for much drone but do not mind the loud sound at idle or WOT.
    Sound, yes, performance, no. The 14" will be a big jump in sound from what you have now, so it depends on how much louder you want to go. H pipe does not apply to your exhaust.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    So is the 18" just a little louder than stock? And would the 18" produce any more drone than the stock muffler is now?

Share This Thread