Thread: Question...

Post Thanks / Like

Question...

I'm currently running the Mopar Borla dual setup on my 3.5 and I'm very interested in the 10db or 12db Blastin Bob. The Borla is very quiet. Is it possible with the set up that I currently have since it's altered from the factory setup? Thanks.

Zenetti|E&G|AFe|BilletTech|Alpine|JLAudio|ImageDynamics|Focal|CarbonbyDesign|Katzkin|Eibach|Koni|DiabloSport|Borla|spec.dock|HIDs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    I'm currently running the Mopar Borla dual setup on my 3.5 and I'm very interested in the 10db or 12db Blastin Bob. The Borla is very quiet. Is it possible with the set up that I currently have since it's altered from the factory setup? Thanks.
    None of the dual conversion kits will work with Borla's dual kit, however you may possibly use a 5db Hemi kit to eliminate the rear mufflers but it will most likely require welding to install it.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    So what do I need in order to go with say the 10 db kit?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    So what do I need in order to go with say the 10 db kit?
    The 5db hemi kit, it's the same rear half as a 10db dual conversion kit. The brackets on the left side will need to be in the stock position in order for it to hang correctly, otherwise I need to sell you the brackets as well.

Share This Thread