Post Thanks / Like

wow what a friday

well after installing my mopar hidden hitch on my challenger i decide to go to the bar for this girls party its about 12:30am on the way there i get pulled over bye a lady cop who loved the car and no ticket for 65 in a 45 so i go have a few beers and go home on the way home i get pulled over at about 2:30 cuz i was tryin to catch up to a R/T challenger for 70 in a 55 the cop gives me field sobriety test and tells me to slow down and no ticket. so im feelin pretty lucky i go to work the next day and i get laid off wtf the worst friday ever 7/31/09.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow pulled over twice and no ticket? That is good luck but am sorry to hear about the lay off. Come out to the SpacecityLX bi-weekly meet this Friday to hang out cause its free. That is unless you attract our local enforcement!
    2007 Dodge Charger SRT aka Black Widow
    2009 Dodge Challenger SRT aka Sinister
    Arrington forged 392\ProCharger D1SC (11.20/124mph)

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah bro

come out and chill with the group.

Nuvie
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8crash View Post
    Its like paying $6K for your girlfriend to get a great boob job, then meeting a girl that has better boobs that are natural, are you gonna complain cuz you paid $6k for boobs for an Ex that aren't as good as the one in your hand? I think not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Could be worse, you could have a dui and no job to pay for it! That really blows though :-( What do you do?

I DRINK ROYAL PURPLE! WHAT NOW?!

> 2006 Silver SRT-8 magnum, adopted 9/9/06 with 36 miles, groups I, II, &III.
    * tinted LED Tails * Mopar Remote Start * Stainless Airhammer * Coated Kooks Longtubes * PPP Heads, Cam, and Converter * Alpine R10 Subs/AoN Enclosures * 20" Black AR 311's w/ Nitto 420's * Corsa cat-back * Front Window Tint * Ratman Hatch Button Mod * Hotchkis Sways * BT Underhood Bling * Polished Intake Manifold * Autodim Drivers Mirror *

Post Thanks / Like
    ya i will be out there ive gone to the last three..... i was a receptionest.... now i may have a job at classic chevrolet in the service dept.

Share This Thread