Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Nifty fifty's tonight anyone?

WELL ITS SATURDAY AND IM GOING THRU CAR SHOW WITHDRAWLS SO I WILL MAKE IT OUT TO THE NIFTY FIFTY CAR SHOW TONITE IF ANYONE WANTS TO COME OUT.ITS ON SRING-CYPRESS AND CHAMPION FOREST DR. IN THE KROGER'S SHOPPING CENTER.ALWAYS A LOT OF OLD SCHOOL CARS AND TRUCKS.ILL BE IN THE CHARGER OF COURSE.NOT OLD BUT DOES ATTRACT A CROWD SOMETIMES.

2007 Charger Road & Track R/T

Post Thanks / Like
    you have a pm Roger
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8crash View Post
    Its like paying $6K for your girlfriend to get a great boob job, then meeting a girl that has better boobs that are natural, are you gonna complain cuz you paid $6k for boobs for an Ex that aren't as good as the one in your hand? I think not.

Post Thanks / Like
    What time...I live around the corner and depending on when you are going up there I may stop by on way into work

I'm not sure if his Magnum will fit in my parking space.
    2008 Magnum R/T, Brilliant Black
    2011 Durango Citadel, Brilliant Black (as of 3/12/11)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm here now.just pulled up.I spotted Dr. Al's chally already.lots of great cars
    NORTHSIDERS come on out

Post Thanks / Like
    Will head that way shortly then

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry, could not come out. left my guard armory and saw a stranded lady in the middle of the road who kept driving her volve with high temp until check engine came on and car gave up.

took 1.5 hours of my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Got to see Roger and Chris at the Nifty-50s last night and some really nice Mopars. Roger's halos looked killer as he hooked them to his turn signals and they look so kool when he turns them on. Had a great time chatting with them and others because we drew some onlookers to our rides. Of the older rides, I particularly liked the 1971 Blue Challenger R/T with the 440 with the 6-pack. Looked for Johnnybee's "new" at the Nifty-50s but didn't see him. Maybe next time. Also saw three 2008-9 Challenger's drive through. They parked far from us so I went over to speak with them and tell them about the SpaceCityLX car club web site and how we ride. They said they would look us up and I hope they do because two of the three had twin turbos (STS?) and they were laying down 550 rwhp.
    Later
    Sheldon@USWForged.com
    Check Out our Latest Wheel Designs
    Visit Our USW Forged Vendor Section
    713.680.8170 main
    2855 Mangum Road Suite B208
    Houston TX 77092

Arrington forged 392\ProCharger D1SC (11.20/124mph)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea it was fun...took forever and me going into starbucks for that truck to move but it did LOL. I so need to get some halo's and wheels HAHA (among other things)

PS - its Clint

Post Thanks / Like
    it was great hanging out with u fellas.i go there pretty much 2-3 times month.i onlyy live 15 min away.mayb we can set up an event where we sclx can rep out there.see u all at target..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCharger View Post
    Got to see Roger and Chris at the Nifty-50s last night and some really nice Mopars. Roger's halos looked killer as he hooked them to his turn signals and they look so kool when he turns them on. Had a great time chatting with them and others because we drew some onlookers to our rides. Of the older rides, I particularly liked the 1971 Blue Challenger R/T with the 440 with the 6-pack. Looked for Johnnybee's "new" at the Nifty-50s but didn't see him. Maybe next time. Also saw three 2008-9 Challenger's drive through. They parked far from us so I went over to speak with them and tell them about the SpaceCityLX car club web site and how we ride. They said they would look us up and I hope they do because two of the three had twin turbos (STS?) and they were laying down 550 rwhp.
    Later

glad u guys had a good time -- maybe next week !! bring out the car that qualifies for inside the cones ..lol

President -SpaceCity LX Modern Mopar

SRT8 2007 #948/1000 Super Bee Project thx to tommy pike customs, billet technology, vortech superchargers , BFG tires, genuinehid.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Theres a meet up spot on 1960 near Atascocita, anyone been?... theres quite a few vehicles out there every Saturday I believe around 7pm or so... mostly older cars with a few modern mustangs and challys from what I seen when passing through, but Ive never had a chance to stop by yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    The fun is not always on the "inside" LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump! I'll b out there tonite parked outside the cones.. Look for halo's.

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn I just realized what time it was when neighbor got home...he goes up there regularly

Post Thanks / Like
    If I do not fall asleep I will make it up there tonight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread