Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 73
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    372
    Post Thanks / Like

    Luling BBQ Meat and Greet




    We will maintain one long caravan at a safe cruising speed. The safety of our members and vehicles is top priority.


    300C SRT8 : LSD Lambo Doors: FRI Ported Heads and Manifold : AR Longtubes : LED Color Matched Mirror covers: Moz Calgary 22's : Custom Rear Tail Lights: Full Maganflow Exhaust : AirHammer: Perilli Rear 315's : 22 Elite Console Cover: Suede Headliner : Custom Kicker Stereo : Billet Underhood package : Hood Mirror Kit: FRI 9:1 426 : GrillCraft Grill : 15% Tint : Protorque 2800 Stall:FRI Thunderbolt Cam 223/231:



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    372
    Post Thanks / Like
    RSVP'd... I can't wait.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    SPRING,TX
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    These long trips are always the best.most fun for me.

    2007 Charger Road & Track R/T

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    5,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    long caravan at a safe cruising speed?

    can we get some definition to that boss? thats a relative speed if you ak me.

    i'm in. that meet point is way out there for some people even though its enroute. by the time Jason gets there, he's gonna be tired of driving already.

    this should be fun
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8crash View Post
    Its like paying $6K for your girlfriend to get a great boob job, then meeting a girl that has better boobs that are natural, are you gonna complain cuz you paid $6k for boobs for an Ex that aren't as good as the one in your hand? I think not.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Katy,Texas
    Posts
    416
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by viper3ez View Post
    long caravan at a safe cruising speed?

    can we get some definition to that boss? thats a relative speed if you ak me.

    i'm in. that meet point is way out there for some people even though its enroute. by the time Jason gets there, he's gonna be tired of driving already.

    this should be fun
    We discuss it at every caravan meet up and huddle before we leave --- SAFETY is important. We want everyone to have a fun and safe day -- super speed stuff is for the track - no exceptions.

    Dont forget those 2 way radios for all the in car cruise excitement lol !

    President -SpaceCity LX Modern Mopar

    SRT8 2007 #948/1000 Super Bee Project thx to tommy pike customs, billet technology, vortech superchargers , BFG tires, genuinehid.com

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Alvin, Texas
    Posts
    6,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cant wait for this one again.... RSVP on its way
    2010 Detonator Yellow Challenger
    "DETONATOR"
    2006 Charger R/T,[B] FRI 392 [B]
    "Daddys Toy" Hemi Rgeisrty#556

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cypress, Texas
    Posts
    2,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sent my RSVP in already for Madalyn and I. Looking forward to good company, good food, and great crusin. Hey Scott, how come you always make the BBQ crusie but not the others? I see a pattern developing here! LOL
    Later
    Sheldon@USWForged.com
    Check Out our Latest Wheel Designs
    Visit Our USW Forged Vendor Section
    713.680.8170 main
    2855 Mangum Road Suite B208
    Houston TX 77092


    Arrington forged 392\ProCharger D1SC (11.20/124mph)



  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Alvin, Texas
    Posts
    6,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well its just the way the planets line up Dr Al.

    Shift work sux but pays the bills...well !!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Katy,Texas
    Posts
    416
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by charginscott View Post
    Well its just the way the planets line up Dr Al.

    Shift work sux but pays the bills...well !!!
    always good to see you n jan out scott -- you have a crazy sched and always make time for SCLX -- means alot --thx for your support

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm gonna be in Vegas that weekend and can't make it, but I'd suggest setting a cruising speed that's a bit under the speed limit. That trip to the All Texas meet last year had the lead cars pushing 80 and the back of the group would get so far behind that you had to do 100 a few times to catch up when the group got spread out.
    -------------'06 Inferno Red Magnum R/T-------------

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    5,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SRT BEE View Post
    We discuss it at every caravan meet up and huddle before we leave --- SAFETY is important. We want everyone to have a fun and safe day -- super speed stuff is for the track - no exceptions.

    Dont forget those 2 way radios for all the in car cruise excitement lol !
    i guess i should have added smiley. everything i wrote before i'm in was me being a knucklehead

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    5,595
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    I'm gonna be in Vegas that weekend and can't make it, but I'd suggest setting a cruising speed that's a bit under the speed limit. That trip to the All Texas meet last year had the lead cars pushing 80 and the back of the group would get so far behind that you had to do 100 a few times to catch up when the group got spread out.
    .

    doesnt the speed limit go up to 70/75 heading out that way?

    i've not been on any cruise that felt like we were going too fast. usually its traffic and lights that cause seperation not the speed of the lead cars.

    now, you can attend if you let me go to vegas in your place

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cypress, Texas
    Posts
    2,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by charginscott View Post
    Well its just the way the planets line up Dr Al.

    Shift work sux but pays the bills...well !!!
    I feel your pain Scott and I am glad you will be coming as the last time we had a good talk was at another BBQ cruise we took into the hill country.

    Look forward to see you all again as does Madalyn.
    Later

  14. #14
    jshep's Avatar
    jshep is offline Dont ask for ideas and not use them!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Baytown,Tx
    Posts
    734
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by viper3ez View Post
    long caravan at a safe cruising speed?

    can we get some definition to that boss? thats a relative speed if you ak me.

    i'm in. that meet point is way out there for some people even though its enroute. by the time Jason gets there, he's gonna be tired of driving already.

    this should be fun
    wtf? what did i do now? yes nuvie safe crusing speed,that means not breaking the sound barrier. below 90!!


    HOOK EM HORNS!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by viper3ez View Post
    .

    doesnt the speed limit go up to 70/75 heading out that way?

    i've not been on any cruise that felt like we were going too fast. usually its traffic and lights that cause seperation not the speed of the lead cars.

    now, you can attend if you let me go to vegas in your place
    Its just a suggestion, but I'm not making it up about having to punch it just to catch up. The faster the column goes, the more cars that merge into lanes in the middle of the group and the greater chance of stuck behind a slow driver - or worse yet, 2 of them who go side-by-side for a few miles. Seems to me a relatively slow column that makes most other traffic pass it is going to keep the group together and be more impressive.


    My brother and I got 5 nights comped at Imperial Palace over that weekend. You can't go in my place, but I can ask about a rollaway.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •