Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Highest HP LX w/ Twins..?

I am starting to think that it just might be possible Things are coming together very well now that the right parts are finally here. In the process of changing the oil scavenge system out as the old one wont work. Dont have any updated pictures yet of the downpipes/etc, but this should work for now. The turbos are not the lowest point under the car now, so no more worrying about anything getting hit down there especially while utilizing the UAS system to its full capabilities.

Twin TC70s. All I need now is one of those bulletproof transmissions and a stout rear end setup to complete this whole thing...

A huge thanks go out to Johan @ Diablosport and Big 3 Racing

Updates in post #16
    Last edited by MagnumRT05; 03-09-2013 at 07:26 PM.
    '05 Magnum RT: 392 Twin TC70 Turbo Build
    Likes uglyman8 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn! thats dope!
    So damn custom, I don't even need a sig!

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking good so far Rich...Damn those twins look good under their...Looks like a **Right click,save pic as" moment...
    Check Us Out Online & Contact Us @ 1-888-894-1115

Post Thanks / Like
    the golden moment is going to be when you take it to the track and run the times you claimed a few month ago...
    400ci stroker, Vortech blower, and enough said

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd be happy to see a report of it running 13s!

JK bro.

Good luck. I can't wait to see what you can do with her!

Post Thanks / Like
    looks good. some serious heat shielding between that setup would be golden. If not, those suckers are going to raise tranny temps by quite a bit.

Bone stock time: 12.832 @ 108.51 with a 2.033 60ft... On GY F1's Full Weight
    Predator and C&L Intake: 12.386 @ 111.78 1.868 60ft On GY F1's Full Weight
    Current mods: Hi-Flows, 180. Volant, PS Cooler, Trans Cooler, SS Brake Lines, B&B exhaust.
    Pedders Track II Extreme, Wavetrac, Moroso oil pan/catch can, 6.1 MTCM, Mopar trailer hitch.

InferAl is offline "R.I.P. Lou1355 "The Hellbitch lives On"
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dam Richie looks good ,glad its comming together
    2009 Challenger R/T PWR// Aluminum Big Bore 426..PWR// Thitek Heads & Cam Installed By BFNY Performance
    SHR Trans Paramount 8.8 & Dominator TC Tuned By Jerseyboy Atco
    Video

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good richie...Cant wait to see the cold side piping when it is done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Am I missing something here??. All I see is the snails mounted and not even the tubing completed from the collector. Well anyhow, best of luck Richie, you have a long ways to go.
    From wild to extra wild we got you covered with crap ya never knew you needed.

The first 6.1 transformation and it all went down hill from there.

08 route 66 burnout champion 07 Shindig 6.1NA winner. Willow Springs 1:42!!. 11.796 @ 117mph

Post Thanks / Like
    Are these going on a stock bottom end 5.7?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU View Post
    Are these going on a stock bottom end 5.7?
    inertia stroker if memory serves

'99 FRC Corvette - Far From Stock
    '06 Silver R/T R&T Fully Loaded [SOLD]
    ->FRI'd with Street/Strip Heads + Scud Camshaft<- CTP Spacers + 09 Eagle Manifold
    -FRI Custom Stepped LT Headers--Getrag 3.06 LSD--DIABLOsport Predator--Powerbond 25% Underdrive Pulley--ProTorque 2800
    -FRI PolyMounts--GSM Cold Air Intake--180Tstat--RTJunkieNOESP--MoparTCM--PEDDERS Touring Kit--Billet Tech Throttle Body
    Best ET: 12.490 sec @ 113.58 mph +400 DA, 4000 RaceWeight

Post Thanks / Like
    More pictures will be up soon. Its all apart now to make sure everything is spot on, but all thats left to do is wait for the oil pump now from Turbowerx. Should be here Wednesday and then it wont take long at all to reassemble everything.

And this is all going on a 5.7 based 392. Not sure on the intake manifold yet, but Im planning on staying 5.7 as of now unless the RPM wall is absolutely terrible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumRT05 View Post
    More pictures will be up soon. Its all apart now to make sure everything is spot on, but all thats left to do is wait for the oil pump now from Turbowerx. Should be here Wednesday and then it wont take long at all to reassemble everything.

And this is all going on a 5.7 based 392. Not sure on the intake manifold yet, but Im planning on staying 5.7 as of now unless the RPM wall is absolutely terrible.
    i know some will disagree,
    but im starting to see that the rpm wall comes from the cam.
    the longer runners on the SRT top end help for maybe 200 more rpm.... maybe..

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks GREAT mangum!!! can wait to see the finished picture...but take it from me, theres still a long way to go!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by adamwahhab View Post
    Looks GREAT mangum!!! can wait to see the finished picture...but take it from me, theres still a long way to go!!!!
    Thanks. I know that me and you are going through the same things. A big single was my goal at the start, but the whole spool up thing bothered me. Now whether or not it will spool up at 2000 or 3000 RPM, I am very excited to see your results. Heck, I may even be kicking myself at the end of all this for not going with the ST80 I originally had. Either way, I cant wait to see yours and I cant wait to finally be able to drive my car again. Its full speed ahead and there is no turning back now. The hardest thing is out of the way now as trying to find a place for the turbo(s) was very difficult.

The little things are pretty killer on the wallet though when it comes to clamps, flanges, etc I wouldnt recommend it to everyone, but the results at the end of the day sure take that pain away...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread