Post Thanks / Like

Why by Exhaust from some guy in Cali,

When I live in Minnesota,Well because when the exhaust rusted off my wife's truck this weekend, I sent a P.M. to Bob on Sunday night expecting a reply on Monday, but NO I get a reply with in 1 hour ON SUNDAY NIGHT. We exchanged p.m.s until about 10:00 on Sunday night with bob helping me decide on what I need and a price that is cheaper than I could find on any other large automotive parts houses. Than First thing Monday morning I receive a call from Bob, yes he called me, I didn't have to call him. We finished the deal, and then to top it all off I get another PM from bob today with the tracking #'s for my exhaust, which has already left Cali. on its way up here. So Why buy an exhaust from some guy in California named Bob when I live in Minnesota. How about a great price on the Exhaust, Or quailty products. What still not good enough? Well than how about costomer service that is second to none! From a person that truely cares about his customers. Thanks Bob, I will deffinatly be calling you for all my exhaust needs from now on!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    I have been pulled over MANY, MANY times.
    SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!

Post Thanks / Like
    bobs great..

Thank You Haz

Post Thanks / Like
    yup Bob is top notch.. he's done exhaust on several of my cars and truck over the years.. even helped me remove a rounded out lug nut a few weeks ago...
    "A world full of 100% Prius owners is still a world 100% dependent on oil" ~ E. Musk

Post Thanks / Like
    My pleasure.

Carsound/Magnaflow is one of the few products that I can be compete on with the big warehouses. We've been a customer of theirs long before they started making mufflers, back when Jerry sold used cats (painted silver of course) out of the back of his car.

Bob

Share This Thread