LX Forums Forum banner

New Club name: Modern Mopar & Chevy Club of America?

4K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  FJP 
#1 ·
Well I don't know how to say this gently but I purchased a new car last night from Pine Belt Auto Mall in Lakewood /Brick on rt.88. The car will not be delivered until early July.
So I will continue with you guys until I sell my R/T (need the bucks for the new car). Unless you would allow this in the club: 2010 Camaro 2SS with every available option and dealer installed headers and cat back. This is the exact color with the black stripes I ordered. Couldn't help myself! Had to do it!

See less See more
#4 ·
Ya know getting all caught up in this last night I didn't realize today is April 1st lol!
But sorry no joke! I love the look and with 426HP and proper gearing it's a great bang for the buck in performance and will walk an SRT Challenger. For the 7k I saved between the cost of the two cars I am going to put a super charger in it. She gonna fly!

#5 ·
I couldn't agree with you more. I am getting ready to pull the trigger on the same color and option SS that you just did. For less money and ease of aftermarket support from the LS's, I'm ready to go back to my GM's. I still love my Mopars and will def. keep my Super Bee. But I have been a GM guy since birth.

I friggin love the yellow SS, can't wait until you get yours.

#12 ·
yeah yeah yeah .........:bsflag:

#14 ·
Any time you wanna race it bring it to the track and we will see how much faster it is with you driving. lmao Don't get all jumpy to this just having fun, but you should bring it to the track.
Boy you make me feel like Benedict Arnold calling me out! Don't worry about my driving skills I was drag racing while you were still sucking on a bottle (or --)! Just be prepared to get burned real bad! We is on!
:racing:

#17 ·
Wow! Congrats Fred! Can't wait to see it!

#21 · (Edited)
According to the wife I lost my mind long ago! I think I agree! I did see one in Times Square in front of the NY Times Bldg. with Manufacturer plates. I do like the look of the exterior but the interior is really small especially the back seats. It was a bright red and it did nothing for the lines IMO. Many of the younger crowd will be buying them. At least it can compete with the rice burners that every kid in my area drives.

#20 ·
btw, that picture of the camaro is butt ugly. thank god its a joke

#26 · (Edited)
U mean fred isn't gone........damn lol.... Well u can bring the charger to the track instead lol
If I can ever manage to get off early one Friday I can make the track. I only do it once or twice a year any way although I did go 3 times last year (I just hate to beat the hell out of car lol). My wife works weekends so my boys are always with me and at the track they get bored waiting around all day and bust my shoes but they love going to the car shows.

#25 ·
You are all a bunch of "Chuckle Heads" that believed there was any truth in that from Fred......:loser:

#27 ·
Sounds like he still owes L-town a few runs at the track anyway! The color was nice! Hahahaha!

#28 ·
George,
I need to borrow your engine for a weekend!

Hey Dodge has announced that the Chally will be available in Detonator Yellow with the spring special classic on the RT & SRT8!

Provided that they will still be around in 30 days!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.