LX Forums Forum banner

Safe Journey to Spring Fest '09

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  DarthCharger 
#1 ·
Hey gents,
I just wanted to post a quick note wishing all of you headed to Spring Fest '09 a safe journey. Mark, Roger, Robert, and John from SpaceCityLX, take it easy on the way there and enjoy your stay. Everyone got the radar detectors? Hopefully you all will be able to post pics as stuff happens. Let us know who is developing new stuff for our rides. I will be with you next year!

Later,
Dr. Al (aka DarthCharger)

#7 · (Edited)
http://picasaweb.google.com/fuzzycali/SpringFest2009?authkey=Gv1sRgCKW8kOakiPWAUg#

ok well here is the 1st 500 pics i took a total of 1743 pics.WOW!!i can only load them 500 at atime so there r some more to be uploaded in a bit.my mac seemed to scramble some pics. so leaving to cali,hooking up with greggk, then dfwlx,then azlx and chicago boys in pheonix and caravaned to cali.on the way home it was me,mark in the bee and rob in his white chally.picked up a Alamo city member and made it home the next day.all in all it was the best trip i have ever had,took a tour of U.S.W,and Techco Facilities. Will be on cover of mopar magazine along with a lot of other lx'ers. had a blast and put a lot of faces to forum names.

#10 ·
Thanks for the pics Roger, I fell that I got to see all of the rides without actually being there. Actually I almost felt I was there almost!

Hopefully I wil see you tomorrow at Bucees.
LLLLater

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.