Post Thanks / Like

2001 Honda Foreman 450 S 4x4

Trying to get a feeler for my 4wheeler. I need to get rid of it. I have a problem of hanging on to things. Bought her back in 2001. I'm working on getting more pics. I don't have a clue what it's worth. It's hard finding similar models on ebay.

I'm working on a mods list. Right off the top of my head: front gearless locker, progressive lift coilover shocks, HL Liftkit, snorkle, full underbody skids, inuk bumpers, 27x12/27x9 HL Outlaws, Gorilla Front Axles. This bike was done before Gears, clutch packs, and programmers were available for 4-wheelers.

Little History. Purchase in March of 2001. Had the dealer install the first set of 28x12 Outlaws, lift kit, 3000lb rule winch, full skid plates, k&n jet kit. This bike was strictly a mud rider. Never did trails or paved roads. It actually still has low mileage and hours (have to get battery charged to verify though). I removed all the black fender extensions (see last pic), they only served for accumulating mud and weighing the bike down. I put a snorkel on it and have had it under water twice. The last time it was bad. It still smokes. Needs engine rebuild. Things broke: 3 stock front CV axles (upgraded to gorilla), 2 rear axles. In 2003 I broke the rear axle at a mud ride in LA (marengo) The bike sat up until June of 2005 when i replaced: Rear axle, all bearings in the rear, turned brake drum, new brake shoes, air box, front ball joints (4), front bearings, turned front drums, new front brake shoes. Cleaned everything up and repainted a bunch of stuff. The drivetrain was good at that point but the engine still smoked. The bike has sat up since June of 2005. Like i said, i have a hard time letting go of things.

Here are some pics! Will get more next week!

When New:

Snorkle and narrower tires up front

Action pics

August 08

Last edited by EXTREME; 03-15-2009 at 11:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn what a beast -so cool!!! Good luck with the sale
    www.inertiamotorsports.com
    www.shop.inertiamotorsports.com
    JarZ@inertiamotorsports.com

LXForums members please note: Use promo code "LXF" on www.shop.inertiamotorsports.com for $25 off your $500+ order.

512-964-7724
    /862-215-4668

Find us on Facebook or Twitter
    5.7L & 6.1L Hemi Registry # 856
    Past Mopars:
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T
    2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8
    2000 Chrysler LHS
    1999 Dodge Intrepid SE

Post Thanks / Like
    how much are you looking to get out of this???

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by donny_a54 View Post
    how much are you looking to get out of this???
    Man, i really don't know what she's worth. I'm in the process now of pulling the engine. It needs to rebuilt and somethings need to be tended to before sale. I'll keep everyone posted.

Progress pics

Ready to pull the top end today. I corrected a bad toe problem that's been wrong since i got the bike. It toed out bad, you can see it in some the pics from the front. Got that fixed last night, and will be rerunning all vent lines front the brakes, diffs, and carb up into the headlight. I think i'm going to order a new front rack as well and do away with the snorkel... i THINK. lol haven't decided yet. Either way it's all going to be painted and cleaned up!

Share This Thread