Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up SRT Track Experiece Scedule Is Up

they would be in houston May 1st,2nd and 3rd. after that its till october.

online registration is effective on monday(page is blank till then) it would be in arlington down 288.

i am registering immediately its up for May 2nd which is Saturday. who else is coming that day?

i know a lot of you guys got new cars last year. all those superbees and challengers.

post up if and when you plan to go.

remember we were this close to losing the event cos of this whole conomy, so i'ld take advantage of it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8crash View Post
    Its like paying $6K for your girlfriend to get a great boob job, then meeting a girl that has better boobs that are natural, are you gonna complain cuz you paid $6k for boobs for an Ex that aren't as good as the one in your hand? I think not.

Post Thanks / Like
    no takers? damn

Post Thanks / Like
    i'm registered for 2nd May

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by viper3ez View Post
    i'm registered for 2nd May

Hey Nuvie, I will try to register for the same day and hope to see you there. Last time I was there it was a blast. Get to drag race all of the Mopar stuff that is fun.
    Sheldon@USWForged.com
    Check Out our Latest Wheel Designs
    Visit Our USW Forged Vendor Section
    713.680.8170 main
    2855 Mangum Road Suite B208
    Houston TX 77092

Arrington forged 392\ProCharger D1SC (11.20/124mph)

Post Thanks / Like
    cool, will be nice to see you there.

i'm so anxious. cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCharger View Post
    Hey Nuvie, I will try to register for the same day and hope to see you there. Last time I was there it was a blast. Get to drag race all of the Mopar stuff that is fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    this is a one of those very few times I wish I had an SRT8

Post Thanks / Like
    they would be in houston May 1st,2nd and 3rd. after that its till october.

online registration is effective on monday(page is blank till then) it would be in arlington down 288.

i am registering immediately its up for May 2nd which is Saturday. who else is coming that day?

i know a lot of you guys got new cars last year. all those superbees and challengers.

post up if and when you plan to go.

remember we were this close to losing the event cos of this whole conomy, so i'ld take advantage of it now.
    Ok I'm in for Sunday May 3, 2009. I preregistered so lets see if they confirm.

Also, i think you meant to say Angleton NOT Arlington... looks you live nearby

2012 Dodge Charger SRT-8

2008 Dodge Charger SRT-8: 180* T-Stat, MyGIG Lockpick, Reverse "Keyhole" Camera, Anzo Red LED tails, Predator, Corsa, Magnaflow Cats, Foose Speed 22X9, Pirelli Scorpion 265/35-22 <--- Traded in for 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    oops., i did mean angleton. i'm sure wqe would have a blast out there.

i like that your fuel log on your sig. i have been runnning one with microsoft excel but that should make the calculations easier for me. i'm registering

Quote Originally Posted by Sal SRT-8 View Post
    Ok I'm in for Sunday May 3, 2009. I preregistered so lets see if they confirm.

Also, i think you meant to say Angleton NOT Arlington... looks you live nearby

Post Thanks / Like
    oops., i did mean angleton. i'm sure wqe would have a blast out there.

i like that your fuel log on your sig. i have been runnning one with microsoft excel but that should make the calculations easier for me. i'm registering
    OK, i got a confirmation that i am set for that Sunday!

Yea, that fuelly is pretty cool, i got it from a member either here or on chargerforums, i cant remember. What i usually do is when i fill up, i email from my cell phone all the information like gallons, price per gallon, and mileage. That way when i get to my computer i have the email there and the date i filled up. No more missed fuel ups!

Post Thanks / Like
    had a blast today.

i won 2nd place in the challenger challenge. was a close race between me and 1st but my i did not stop it in the box.

Share This Thread