Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Patent Pending LED Halos! The most advanced Halo ever designed!

Hey Everyone!

Even though this inital product was designed for the dodge charger you now have an idea of what we are doing to bring the best products to market! All cars and sizes will be made!

FLASHTECH LED HALO RINGS
    DODGE CHARGER

THE MOST ADVANCED HALOS ON THE MARKET! So Advanced they have a patent pending status with the U.S. patent office! So advanced that when compared to CCFL our focus group thought the CCFL halos were turned off!

These new LED halos offer over 130 specifically designed LED per headlight and thus give a unique effect of having a continuous light up ring.

Our LED halos eliminate the following issues associated with CCFL.
    Power inverters,
    Glass Rings,
    Cold start issues
    Dimming issues
    items being broken during shipping

Our Led halo elimate the following issues associated with other LED Halo

Not bright enough,
    Bulky,
    not looking like a complete circle
    unreliable

These halos have been researched and designed for over a year with over 300 hours of continuous testing. No other company can match this and even if they could we are the only one that can hold the patent for this product! This has a BRAND NEW type of LED designed by FLASHTECH! It also has DOUBLE the number of LED's then any other halo light

Color options

Green
    Yellow
    Red
    Blue
    and... YES EVEN PURPLE! The only purple LED halos in existence!

What separates our new technology is the fact that not only do our LED HALOS look like a complete ring, rather then dots, they are 4 times brighter then ANYTHING ON THE MARKET.

FLASHTECH stands behind its product 100% and because of that we have included a lifetime warranty on our LED Halo rings. With over a year of product development and testing if you ever have an item go bad, return the ring for either a warranty repair or a new item!

DO not be fooled by other competitors who rushed products to the market in fear of being OUT SHINED by the competition. In order to take a head on close up picture, we had to use a digital SLR camera because if not it was just a blur. Pictures do not do these justice and when seen in person people were in AWE!

Charger prices are as follows.

4 ring white Led Halo kit (6 or 10k) - Retail pricing $179 + shipping
    forumz pricing $159 shipped!
    4 ring color Led Halo kit - Retail pricing is $199 + shipping
    forumz pricing $169 shipped!
    4 ring purple Led Halo Kit - Retail Pricing is $229 + shipping
    forumz pricing is $179.00 shipped!

all payments can be sent via paypal to flashproducts@gmail.com

300c, Magnum, challenger and foglights are all currently in the works and will be released shortly!

Last edited by Steve@Flashtech; 03-14-2009 at 09:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RobAGD View Post
    HUmm very intresting.

Working on them for the Magnum as well ?

-R
    x2

Current - 2006 Dodge 'Dirty Whore 2.0/Project Junk' Magnum R/T - Cool Vanilla - starting from scratch
    Current - 2012 Dodge Journey SXT V6 - Pearl White
    Current - 2011 Ford 'Whorus' Taurus Limited - a step back from modding
    RIP - 2005 Dodge 'Dirty Whore' Magnum R/T (12/7/11)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes we are making them for the entire LX platform. What colors would the magnum crowd be interested in?

Post Thanks / Like
    blue/white 6k

Post Thanks / Like
    ummm interesting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blue White or a Warm White

-R

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally!!! Someone makes the halos in purple!!!

12.939 @105.26 mph Hi-Flow Cats, JBA shorties, Reso Delete, C & L, MoPar TCM, TB, 3.06 gears, CMR Toon, Pro Torque 2800

Post Thanks / Like
    yup we have purple led halos, they look pheniminal in person! I only have two sets in stock so be the first with them!

Post Thanks / Like
    very cool... when I have to redo my CCFL's I will be going LED... lol
    -Ryan
    <<<clicky...
    '93 1500 SB - 254k, '05 Magnum RT - 19k, '80 El Camino - 86k

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RobAGD View Post
    Blue White or a Warm White

-R
    Ditto. these look like the set I've been working on for my Magnum, interesting..

Did I miss pricing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Those look pretty good! and will likely be a hell of a lot more durable than the current offerings.

My one niggle is that the unlit aesthetic of the ring is borderline ugly (well that's my opinion anyway).

Have you guys looked into something like a small ring made of translucent plastic to 1) smooth the look out and make it more appealing for those and 2) help diffuse the light to make the halo look more continuous?
    2006 Inferno Red Charger R/T|Zoomers|C&L Intake|Retro Mag 500 Wheels|Pedders Touring Plus w/ adjustable camber|General Grabber UHP 255/55/18|Flat Black Daytona Grille|BT Catch Can|SRT-8 Rear Diffuser|Mopar Chin Spoiler

Post Thanks / Like
    maybe a black backing instead of white for some??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by manris View Post
    Those look pretty good! and will likely be a hell of a lot more durable than the current offerings.

My one niggle is that the unlit aesthetic of the ring is borderline ugly (well that's my opinion anyway).

Have you guys looked into something like a small ring made of translucent plastic to 1) smooth the look out and make it more appealing for those and 2) help diffuse the light to make the halo look more continuous?

1) It is almost impossible to see this item unless you are next to the headlight. I know it is all personal prefence and we can look into it for the future but for heat reasons we felt this was the best possible option. The look is very edgy in my opinion and give a very updated appearence

2)Like I mentioed earlier the pictures do no do this item justice. From 3 or more feet away the item is a complete circle. The Digital SLR camera we use took very close pictures to show the items we are working with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve@Flashtech View Post
    yup we have purple led halos, they look pheniminal in person! I only have two sets in stock so be the first with them!
    I'd love to...if I can make it possible. But I need to know pricing on them. The pics look good...I can only imagine how much better they look in person.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread