Post Thanks / Like

Cool Where are the 7dB kits?

Bob,

Do you have any 7dB 250x4 reso-delete kits for the 5.7? I know u were getting low on stock just before Christmas. Also do u have mandrel bend ones available. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiack24 View Post
    Bob,

Do you have any 7dB 250x4 reso-delete kits for the 5.7? I know u were getting low on stock just before Christmas. Also do u have mandrel bend ones available. Thanks
    Out of stock, I was only able to acquire a small amount when the vendor brought some to SEMA for me. The importer is hurting like everyone else and his containers have not been coming in on a regular basis. The last possible lie that I received is that they are coming in sometime this month, beginning last May they were supposed to be here 4 other lies before this one. We will see if they ever get here.
    Unfortunately I am too small to buy direct so I have to make due with what I can get from the importers.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like

7db kit

Quote Originally Posted by Blastin_Bob View Post
    Out of stock, I was only able to acquire a small amount when the vendor brought some to SEMA for me. The importer is hurting like everyone else and his containers have not been coming in on a regular basis. The last possible lie that I received is that they are coming in sometime this month, beginning last May they were supposed to be here 4 other lies before this one. We will see if they ever get here.
    Unfortunately I am too small to buy direct so I have to make due with what I can get from the importers.

Bob
    Hi Bob, could you please let me know when you get these 7db kits in as i am now looking to buy...i do not want anything too loud and you mentioned to me before to get the 7db kit. Hopefully you will get a few in soon as a few of us are now looking.

Cheers

Share This Thread