LX Forums Forum banner

Open Invite to Kemah this Saturday

5K views 75 replies 11 participants last post by  jshep 
#1 ·
My step son is down from Tennesee this week. Friday I am taking him to the Angleton dragstrip for some fun and them Saturday we are going to take him to Kemah to ogle some cars. If anyone wants to come over well then come on over. Not sure how long we will stay but should get there around 5 or 6 pm. Looks like the weather won`t be too bad.

#5 ·
:bsflag:brave talk there mister!:p
but seriously, if dt goes, i will too, so it's not like she will be the only female there. though...i may not be much comfort, i think more like a guy:mrgreen:

#8 ·
ill see if i can make it. but by the time i get there, there isnt any parking spots near you guys so i end up being excluded! haha

#9 ·
I would be down for this as well. What time does it actually start? I will drag my wife along also.

#10 ·
Come on guys lets do this. This is where the South side meets but I have slacked off a tad. My work schedule sux and can`t make it all the time but I try too.

I will bring the new one Bryan. even take suggestions.

#13 ·
we usually stand around chewing the fat and moseying over to see other cars, and if we are hungry, there may be a few that want to go and eat. maybe we will just grab chic-fil-a:chickdance: and go back outside. no need to plan to eat. me and dt did chili's :pepper:last time

#16 ·
well, i'm not working so i'm bringing the wife.

oops, my bad, no wife.

my bro and i are coming. would be the debut for his new 300SRT.

that car is sick.

#18 ·
Can`t wait to see everyone again.Whoever gets there first try to hold about 6 to 8 spots. Going to be VERY hard to hold em but can be done.

#19 ·
you think a 300 and a Magnum parked sideways would cover that much space? we could head up there early, park that way and leave for a lil bit so as not to defend our actions until other LXs show up.

i wish, i dont want to get jumped in kemah

#20 ·
Well might be easier if you put the yellow line in the middle of the car. That only saves four, so need to coordinate arrivals. Cuz if you do it your way,:caveman: some arsehat like the corvette guy will block you on and to will be stuck like that.

#23 ·
Yall have a good time...I love going to Kemah but can't make it this Saturday night.

I am going up to Dallas on Saturday to join DFWLX for an AAC Halo photo shoot. I am taking the Magnum as I just installed the new Halo headlights with amber LED strips at the bottom of the headlight.

#25 ·
Anyone living over Kemah way have a weather report? All the forcasts look good but the sky is fairly dark looking from Katy.

Ray

#28 ·
Excellent.

#30 ·
had fun tonight. :pepper:although it seems we lost nuvie and his crew when we went to chili's. where'd ya'll go?
and yes, jshep had his longhorn's shirt on again.:panic: and added more horns to his car. got pics of it yet?:TTIWWP: lol:Na_Na_Na_Na:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.