Post Thanks / Like

MF-V6-Y question

Any sound clips avaiilable for the MF-V6-Y set up?

Im needing a dual conversion for a 2.7 that is as quite as possible.
    This looks to be it. Correct?

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not have a sound clip for this kit and it is the quietest one I make. The only thing quieter would be two stock hemi resonators welded to my Y pipe. I can help you with that too.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    How would that compare in sound and cost?
    May be the answer for me

Post Thanks / Like
    With stock resonator it will sound like stock, no noise. A little bit of tone with the magnaflow kit. $160 for a pair of stockers and the Y pipe with bracket for the left side plus the shipping. The shipping is going to be a big difference in cost because it will come in 3 boxes instead of one.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow... i may be up for one of those too... bob.. do you stock a kit with the stock reso's? this would be just a bolt on kit, cut the pipe, intall brackets, right? minus a bumper mod..

'08 Magnum SXT, 300SRT8's, Eibach Pro Springs, Koni STR.T's, 6000k HID's. Y Pipe w/ R/T Resos.

Post Thanks / Like
    I try to keep a few sets of used resonators for collision repair. I don't have any pairs left right now, just some single sides, the economy is in the toilet so I have not been doing many installs as compared to last year (selling a ton, but they all get shipped).
    It's not a clamp together deal, the resonators must be welded to the "Y" pipe, the Y pipe is clamped to the stock exhaust. As the other post said, it's $160 plus shipping includes everything you'll need, shipped in two boxes, shipping weight is 60 lbs combined.

Blastin'

Post Thanks / Like
    Bob.. Wondering. I have a take off R/T exhaust, but wondering if i should just install a y and dual reso's, instead of the whole thing. Don't want to lose too much low end power. Can you fab just the Y if i have a R/T exhaust resonators? Whats the y going to cost if you can do that? Plus the drivers side brackets and rubber isolators. Let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cepp View Post
    Bob.. Wondering. I have a take off R/T exhaust, but wondering if i should just install a y and dual reso's, instead of the whole thing. Don't want to lose too much low end power. Can you fab just the Y if i have a R/T exhaust resonators? Whats the y going to cost if you can do that? Plus the drivers side brackets and rubber isolators. Let me know.
    It's $105.00 for the Y and the left side parts plus shipping, $130.00 if you want a mandrel Y. Yes it will work, but you'll need the V-8 directions and well to make the correct cuts on the R/T exhaust.

Post Thanks / Like
    oh! I see. use the factory pipe coming into the resonators and just install the y and the hangers and rubbers. is that price shipped? will the y clamp in or does it need welded? factory pipe on the R/T mandrel bent?
    sorry if i ask too many questions.. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cepp View Post
    oh! I see. use the factory pipe coming into the resonators and just install the y and the hangers and rubbers. is that price shipped? will the y clamp in or does it need welded? factory pipe on the R/T mandrel bent?
    sorry if i ask too many questions.. lol
    Plus shipping.
    You'll be able to clamp it since it's not yet been cut, you'll need to modify the direction for the extra length needed to clamp. The two extra accu-seal clamps will be another $12.00.

Factory is mandrel

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    ok.. thanks bob..
    modify the direction?
    Last edited by cepp; 03-24-2009 at 04:54 PM.