LX Forums Forum banner

Houston Raceway Park

14K views 194 replies 12 participants last post by  viper3ez 
#1 ·
Friday Night Test and Tune this weekend (23rd Jan)

anyone else want to go for some runs?

#3 ·
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. A win is still a win and I got the video.
*goes to the tape*
yup you got about a half car on me at the start.
* goes back to the tape.* yup jshep still has the lead at the 60'.
* goes back to the tape.* Well looky at that we're even at the 1/8th
* goes back to the tape.* AAAH shiiiat foo DT done pulled around him for the win.

After that the band started playing. people started :beerchug: to me. Then the Playboy Bunny bus showed with the Heff inside it. Then he ask me " Hey DT you want to head back to my place and party". SO I did. So while sitting there in the Heff's pool I started thinking. " damn Jshep could have been here only if he would have won."

:)Na_Na_Na_Na: At least thats how I remimber it)

#6 ·
so you guys gonna come out for the rematch?

CharginScott, what about u?

#22 ·
haha, you all are a mess.

i really need to go try and get in the 12s.

#24 · (Edited)
not according to the video!!!!!

jshep if your doing a cam with the amount of work needed you might as well save some gold and get heads at the same time. and while the cars apart have the headers installed.

and viper you can get in the 12's with the weather we are haveing. if not look up Frank Racing here on the forums. they will get you in the 12's

#26 ·
i already visited FRI and a 426 is now somewhere in my future. i already ran a 13.1 bone stock. i just need to get to 12.9999999999999999999... ok u get d point. then i'll be a happy man.

i dont know whats wrong with the predator. it turns the car into a beast on the street and just poops on my time at the track.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.