LX Forums Forum banner

Houston Raceway Park

14K views 194 replies 12 participants last post by  viper3ez 
#1 ·
Friday Night Test and Tune this weekend (23rd Jan)

anyone else want to go for some runs?

#33 ·
jshep
viper3ez
chad, dont know screen name
deathtrain, possible
frank, dont know screen name
think elliot might go
need to find ricky bobby he is on the east side

any updates to this list?

who is coming thru beltway 8/ san houston tollway from the west side? i could meet up.

#36 ·
possibly. gotta know who else going though

Posted via LXFMobile

#38 ·
when's everyone planning to arrive?

#39 ·
i think i'm about to head out. who else is heading there befor 6?

#40 ·
i cant go tonight.
sealy is closed tomorrow.
i might goto HRp on sunday tho

#42 ·
how late were you guys out there?
steve sent me a PM at 4:30, and i tried callin and PMing him to see if i had tiem to swing by, but never figured it out

#44 ·
just got back and boy oh boy. set a new best.
1.979 at 60'
8.671 at 660'
82.13 mph
13.505 et
102 mph
in a bone stock R/T.
also spun the tires the 2nd time with a 2.2 60'. 13.7et @ 102mph. my guess if it had hooked up maybe a 13.40. oh well i'm stoked.

#55 ·
holy piss thats freakin fast

#45 ·
we left at 5:30 to 5:45. We had another little bump in theroad, the belt was too long for the pullet set-up, the crank bolt was used and had to wait for the tune to get back. She runs STRONG!!!

I have to get an anti fouler tho - the right rear O2 sensor keeps getting a CEL.

Can`t wait to get her to the track.

Jason - WTG buddy - makes me wonder what I will do !!!!

#46 ·
thatnk you sir.i left when they went to get the pulley belt. after tonight im undecided with the headers. car ran better in the 60' than a blue srt 8 that was there and viper3ez. but they kill me after the 1/8th. youd be in the high 12's with a good tune. did fri tune your car scott?

#74 ·
yeah, you 60' is off the chart. even on my 13.0 run, my 60' was still over 2.0. i did here my tires chirp off the line on that run though. i think i need to practice hard on launch techniques

#47 · (Edited)
ya it is a base tune they had from another Sidewinder car with the same mods. I believe there is still more in it. Jan was blowing past me on the road tonight like crazy - at leat 10 times. We got to a stop light and she said " cop or no cop I am gunna hit it" She got the daumn thing all squirley while talking to her son on her cell.

#49 ·
I did a few laps by FRI`s and drove most the way home. She drove down highway 6 from 288 to the house.. I was behing her in her stang

#51 ·
4 runs. got a new personal best on the 3rd run and did a crazy burnout. could not see the lights.

R/T .153
60' - 2.028
330 - 5.608
1/8 - 8.480 @86.11mph
1000 - 10.979
and finally, 1/4 - 13.076 @ 105.74

i'm close to that 12s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.