Thread: Stock suitcase

Post Thanks / Like

Stock suitcase

Was thinking about taking flowmasters off and putting stock suitcase on and just running stock size tailpipe out the back. just wondering what kind of resonation will I get if any?And do you have any suitcases laying around, what would you charge for one. Thanks Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    It would depend on which suitcase you used. The 3 pass will not resonate with stock tubing out the back but the straight through will. I don't have any suitcase mufflers left but I do have tons of resonators.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    will the 3 pass with just pipe be as loud as the flowmasters and the 4db kit that I have now?

Post Thanks / Like
    No.

Post Thanks / Like
    Which suitcase is the 3 pass unit?
    12.854 @ 106.73; 1.805 Sixty Foot; Tuned By AJ Hemituner, 3" Cal Hood, C&L CAI, Ported T-Body, Gasket Matched JBA Shorties Jet Hot Coated inside and out, JBA Hi Flo Cats, Stock Daytona Muffler, Reso Delete, 6-Speed Engine Mounts, SLP Underdrive Crank Pulley, Mopar TCM, Pro Torque 2800 Converter, 3.06 Gears, 09 Chally Axles & Hubs, Hoosier 275/40/17 Drag Radials, M&H Skinnies

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HerDaytona View Post
    Which suitcase is the 3 pass unit?
    All 300c's, with the exception of the SRT design, 05 & some 06 Magnums. The easiest way to tell is the ones with the 3 pass muffler have inside rolled tips on the end, all the straight thru suitcase/muffler have a thin/sharp edge tips.

Share This Thread