Post Thanks / Like

Engine Upgrades Assistance?

Any interest?

Quote Originally Posted by jtfinklea
    I moved to Annapolis, MD last year from west Michigan and hoping to meet people with LX's and those that like to mod cars. I have ordered a Spartan Cam w/ 6.1 valve springs and Custom pushrods from Inertia Motors. I have a place to do the work but wondering if you know of anyone that likes to learn and able to turn a wrench that would want to help. I should be ready in a few weeks. Most of the stuff is here and I just ordered a SLP Balancer to replace the stock unit. I have an 05 300C 5.7 with JBA Headers, JBA catless mid pipes, Magnaflow exhaust, Eibach suspension and CF Air Hammer. I plan to pull the heads off and start from there. Looking at a full weekend to complete.

DC Modern Mopar on Facebook
    10 Modern Blue Jeep GC SRT-8 Mopar CAI, Spoiler, F&R Door Sill Protectors, Diablo Trinity w/ Toona CMR, BT Catch Can, BT Under Hood Kit, BT Door Locks. Bwoody Sway Links, Satisfied GranSport 6 Pads, Bel Driver STi, Debaged Jeep Logo F&R, Black Billet Shorty, SRT lower grille badge & SRT Windshield Banner, Tinted Led taillights w/fog harness, Custom SRT floor mats.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would be up for turning some wrenches and learning. Let me know when and where.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow that is nice of u Immo.... i cant believe you guys up there in DC dont want to take advantage of this.... btw have you done it yet???

Post Thanks / Like
    Paul have him contact Erik (Hemi31) there is a guy in Nova also looking for an install and maybe Bill (CRHemi ) might want to pile in.

-R

Share This Thread