DC via Detroit
    Post Thanks / Like

Engine Upgrades Assistance?

Any interest?

Quote Originally Posted by jtfinklea
    I moved to Annapolis, MD last year from west Michigan and hoping to meet people with LX's and those that like to mod cars. I have ordered a Spartan Cam w/ 6.1 valve springs and Custom pushrods from Inertia Motors. I have a place to do the work but wondering if you know of anyone that likes to learn and able to turn a wrench that would want to help. I should be ready in a few weeks. Most of the stuff is here and I just ordered a SLP Balancer to replace the stock unit. I have an 05 300C 5.7 with JBA Headers, JBA catless mid pipes, Magnaflow exhaust, Eibach suspension and CF Air Hammer. I plan to pull the heads off and start from there. Looking at a full weekend to complete.
    2016 Plum Crazy Pearl Charger SRT Hellcat (Ordering ASAP)
    2014 Dodge (Mopar) Durango R/T
    2010 Jeep GC SRT8 (Sold)
    2006 Charger SRT8 (Sold)
    1995 Dodge Interpid ES (Sold)
    1992 Chrysler LeBaron Coupe (Sold)
    1989 Jeep Wrangler Laredo (Sold)
    1988 Jeep Comanche (Sold)
    1985 Dodge Lancer ES (Sold)

Post Thanks / Like
    I would be up for turning some wrenches and learning. Let me know when and where.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow that is nice of u Immo.... i cant believe you guys up there in DC dont want to take advantage of this.... btw have you done it yet???

Reston, Va
    Post Thanks / Like
    Paul have him contact Erik (Hemi31) there is a guy in Nova also looking for an install and maybe Bill (CRHemi ) might want to pile in.

Share This Thread