Thread: Install price

Post Thanks / Like

Install price

So, I'm not close to your location and I have a single reso delete kit on the way (probably a couple more days), but I was wondering.. What's a good ballpark figure for getting it installed on a 2007 Chrysler 300 Touring (3.5L V6). I know it requires a cut into the back bumper, but shouldn't it be a fairly straightforward install?

I've been shopping around for labor costs on this install and I don't wanna get overcharged

Please advise..

Thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    $45 for one bumper cut and install, you also save a little buying it in store since I do not have to box it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there any way you could send the cutout template for a 300 Touring? Is it something you can send and I can print out or it is actual material to put on the bumper?

I'm getting my resonator elim. kit installed tomorrow and wanna make sure the bumper cutout comes out nicely.

Please let me know.
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    The template comes in the directions with the kit. I haven't sold a single kit in about two months, so I didn't short you the directions?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry I didn't clarify.. I actually bought it from a member here on LXForums, but it
    didn't come with the kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can fax you template or you can make one. The 300 is just under a half circle slightly larger then the tip. It centers on the center of the steel hanger and is cut 2" up from the bottom of the bumper.

Share This Thread