LX Forums Forum banner

SCLX - Kemah M/G Pics

3K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  jshep 
#1 ·
See less See more
#3 ·
Better turn out than I expected - great to see some new faces out there.

Great pix Mark.

6 speed Chally was a surprise .

#7 ·
Better turn out than I expected - great to see some new faces out there.

Great pix Mark.

6 speed Chally was a surprise .
The white Chally RT added the black graphics, by rider graphix, to his hood. He also added some rocker panel graphics as well. He just moved to Houston from Idaho and lives on the W. side of town. He already has a bunch of old school Chally script emblems coming in the mail to put on his bad stone white "Vanishing Point" Chally 6 speed....:modding:
yeah, i've been talking with the owner, rob, on the chally forum and he registered with the club. he just moved into is place saturday morning. rob is here for a year as he goes through training. i told him, once an SCLX member, always...no matter where his job takes him. he's got some great mod ideas and being a mechanic i told him we sure can learn form him too.

i knew he was coming but kept it quiet to surprise my SCLX buds.... gotcha!!!

#4 ·
nice turnout guys! the white chally looks better with the black on it, the one i had playing with me in traffic a few weeks ago didn't have any.

#5 ·
nice turnout guys! the white chally looks better with the black on it, the one i had playing with me in traffic a few weeks ago didn't have any.
The white Chally RT added the black graphics, by rider graphix, to his hood. He also added some rocker panel graphics as well. He just moved to Houston from Idaho and lives on the W. side of town. He already has a bunch of old school Chally script emblems coming in the mail to put on his bad stone white "Vanishing Point" Chally 6 speed....:modding:

#12 ·
yeah....and what would her opinion be if we asked her? lol. hey, i go to the events, and find them interesting and have fun! it's not a drag or about keeping up with deathtrain, i honestly like it. never know, may be an event i make it to that he can't.......:panic:

#16 ·
Jason - the decal still holding up ok?

My wife didn`t get to make it out as she was under the weather. I think if more women made it out to the Meet and Greets then maybe we would be more understood , lolol.

Maybe they could start their own little thing.

#20 ·
Maybe they could start their own little thing.
yep. combine that with jshep's idea of a shopping club, and you have some money spending women. i mean on steroids proportion. sure you want that?:doh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.