Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Caravan to The Troops Show Schedule

Sorry about the late post folks but with the mess at the Lincoln Tunnel
    tonight I just got home.

It would be helpful to know who is joining us and where so please post up if your joining the caravan.

Dress warm it is going to be a very cool morning and the high for the day around 68. Don't forget a chair. They have a BBQ set uo for dogs, burgers .....

Ok here is the pick up schedule:

Depart from the Monmouth Service Area of the Garden State Parkway at mile marker 100 at 7:30am.

2nd pick up at the Cheesequake Service Area at mile marker 123 at 7:55am.

3rd pick up at the Vaux Hall (Union) Service Area at mile marker 142 at 8:20am.

4th and last pick up at the Brookdale Service Area at mile marker 153.3 at 8:35am

Complete Directions: GSP North to Exit 161 Route 4 East. Route 4 East to Teaneck Road (CR-39) North. Take Teaneck Road North to the intersection with Liberty Road. The Armory will be on your right.
    Last edited by FJP; 10-04-2008 at 07:43 AM.

2011 Charger RT, R&T Pkg. Moon Roof, loaded.
    First Mods; 35% Tint, two tone custom painted wheels by 402 Motoring, Flowmaster aggressive catback, LMI Frankentake 4 CAI, '71 Charger script emblems painted black fenders and rear deck, blacked tails and Doge letters, fender and rocker stripes, painted spoiler

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be a hair late....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
    2007 super bee #0752 of 1000. Mopar cat back exhaust, Mopar CAI, Mopar strut tower brace...and some jina's custom work.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be at the 2nd stop, the Cheesequake Service Area.

--RS

2007 Dodge Magnum 'ACR'

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for posting Fred. Sorry to hear that you got in so late. We will be at the 1st stop...might have to wait a few because Ernie will be at the 98 rest stop....

UGH! Ernie is not gonna clean the car now.....
    Last edited by SRT8NJ; 10-03-2008 at 11:46 PM.
    Ken.. 2007 MSRT402 Tu-tone Steel Blue Metallic and Straight Gloss Black
    Mopar CAI, Jet 180, Diablo Predator, BT Catch Can, Corsa Cat-Back, High Flow Cats, Version (1) 402 Motoring Rear Spoiler, 402 Color Matched and Tinted Tails and Eyelids, Grip Rockers, MSRT Color matched Wheels, Vredestein 275 40's, "Soon" - Spartan Cam, 402 Motoring www.402motoring.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be at the third stop - 142. Not 100% sure how to get there... I guess I gotta get down past it and then head back north.
    fwww.inertiamotorsports.com
    www.shop.inertiamotorsports.com
    JarZ@inertiamotorsports.com

512-964-7724
    /510-277-4214

Find us on Facebook or Twitter
    5.7L & 6.1L Hemi Registry # 856
    Current Mopar:
    2001 Dodge Durango SLT 4.7L 4x4
    Past Mopars:
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T
    2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8
    2000 Chrysler LHS
    1999 Dodge Intrepid SE

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JarZ View Post
    I'll be at the third stop - 142. Not 100% sure how to get there... I guess I gotta get down past it and then head back north.
    If you have GPS and it's got like a section for a local search, type it in it should show up. That's how I found out the Cheesequake stop. Gotta drive south into Amboy, quick little 4 minute drive.

--RS

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be hangin' with Ron at Cheesquake. See you guys soon.
    Mods: FRI Street Heads, Sidewinder, Zoomers, Mopar LT's & Hi Flow Cats, DS Predator, DSS Axles, Ram Air Hood, Hotchkis Sways, noESP, Coolit, TranZformer, Dynamic Grounding System, Autometer C-2's, Rocker Panel and Rear Fascia Decals, Tinted Tails, Zinik S-21 Chrm. & Blk. Staggered 20's, Grip Rockers, Power Slots, Centric Posi-Quiets, AAC Halos, Billet Tech., BFNY'ed, RDP Racing Tuned, Ridergraphix, Electronics by Joe@402Motoring

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SRT8NJ View Post
    Thanks for posting Fred. Sorry to hear that you got in so late. We will be at the 1st stop...might have to wait a few because Ernie will be at the 98 rest stop....

UGH! Ernie is not gonna clean the car now.....
    I'll bring some rags and a bottle of water!
    Last edited by FJP; 10-04-2008 at 06:47 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will be at the first stop. . See ya there!
    Red Rock 07 Jeep

Share This Thread