Post Thanks / Like

Dyno Day w/Mopars At Atco 10/18?

How many guys would be interested in having their car on a Dyno at the Mopar @ Atco event on 10/18? I will have a cost breakdown and additional info posted later today.

I have a Portable Dyno set up to join us that day at Atco provided enough members are interested. We can accommodate up to 15 cars @ $85 per car. 12 cars would be $107 per car. So if 12 to 15 LX members want in they have to post here by 10/3 so we can reserve the Dyno.
    The Dyno would be available starting at 8am.

1) FJP

Thanks
    Fred
    Last edited by FJP; 09-25-2008 at 06:06 AM.

2011 Charger RT, R&T Pkg. Moon Roof, loaded.
    First Mods; 35% Tint, two tone custom painted wheels by 402 Motoring, Flowmaster aggressive catback, LMI Frankentake 4 CAI, '71 Charger script emblems painted black fenders and rear deck, blacked tails and Doge letters, fender and rocker stripes, painted spoiler

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FJP View Post
    How many guys would be interested in having their car on a Dyno at the Mopar @ Atco event on 10/18? I will have a cost breakdown and additional info posted later today.

I have a Portable Dyno set up to join us that day at Atco provided enough members are interested. We can accommodate up to 15 cars @ $85 per car. 12 cars would be $107 per car. So if 12 to 15 LX members want in they have to post here by 10/3 so we can reserve the Dyno.
    The Dyno would be available starting at 8am.

1) FJP

Thanks
    Fred
    OK I get the hint! NO Dyno at Atco.

Share This Thread