Here ya go...
PARKING BRAKE SHOE ADJUSTMENT
While most vehicles require only a fine adjustment of the parking brake shoes, some vehicles may require a preliminary adjustment before a fine adjustment can be made. If a preliminary adjustment must be made, refer to PRELIMINARY ADJUSTMENT following the fine adjustment procedure listed below.
1. Place parking brake lever in “full released” position.
2. Raise and support vehicle. (Refer to 04 - Vehicle Quick Reference/Hoisting - Standard Procedure)
3. Remove plug in parking brake shoe support to access adjuster star-wheel (1).
NOTE: Through the access hole (2), rotate the adjuster star wheel (1) in the following direction to expand the shoes outward against the drum.
4. Using an appropriate tool, turn adjuster star wheel (1) until wheel will not rotate (dead lock).
- Left brake – Rotate star-wheel toward rear of vehicle.
- Right brake – Rotate star-wheel toward front of vehicle.
5. Back off adjuster six detents (teeth).
6. Rotate wheel, checking for light drag. If drag is too heavy, continue to back off adjuster one detent at a time until light drag is present. Do not back off star-wheel more than 17 detents from wheel lock.
7. Install access plug.
8. Adjust opposite wheel parking brake shoes using same method.
9. Lower vehicle.
10. Apply and release parking brake lever once to ensure proper operation of parking brakes.