LX Forums Forum banner

looking for a good place to buy OEM part

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  stealthsrt8 
#1 ·
First of all, still no power in my neighborhood. House took a beating, lost about 25 shingles on the back of the house which opened a nice spot for water to come in through the plywood on the roof. Two upstairs rooms and bathroom ceiling caved in, and of course water keeps moving downstairs to my living room which flooded. Its only stuff, i guess the only thing i am really upset about is that i have had a crack in my headlight on my 08 jeep and water got into it and burnt the bulb. Seems like awhile back someone mentioned that we could go to a dealership and say were w/ spacecity and we could get discounted parts. I could have have been dreaming but i am not sure. All i know is that 3 places i went to want 500 bux for a new headlight assembly all i need is the front plastic but they will not sale it by itself. Can anyone give me some direction or a contact. I feel like the redheaded step child of the group since i don't have my LX anymore but i do still have my wk srt8 :) and i love the organization that you guys have put together.

let me know, thanks in advance,

gcarrillo004@msn.com
:spock:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.