LX Forums Forum banner

Aggie Tailgate 08

20K views 287 replies 13 participants last post by  jshep 
#1 ·
So we'll be tailgating this game and every home game in the East parking lot of Reed, facing Kyle field. Well have about 3-4 pop ups set up, satellite, and plenty of food and drink. Come stop by, we'll be there setting up between 8:30-9 AM.

#2 ·
I'll have to check my schedule (here in know as the wife). I think that we will actually be staying in town this weekend, but I know that we have to go to some baby shower at some point (booooo). Hopefully I'll see you there.

#6 ·
at least someones doing something right out there!

whoop!

only made it to the Tech game this year, but not in time for much tailgating or i woulda stopped by. keep up the good work, do yall tailgate at Olsen for baseball at all?

i plan on coming up for a few basketball and definately some baseball games this year.

#7 ·
at least someones doing something right out there!

whoop!

only made it to the Tech game this year, but not in time for much tailgating or i woulda stopped by. keep up the good work, do yall tailgate at Olsen for baseball at all?

i plan on coming up for a few basketball and definately some baseball games this year.
great question.

#8 ·
we haven't in the past but we started talking about how much fun it is to tailgate and that 6-7 times a year isn't enough so we'll see what we can do for some basketball and baseball.

plus we got to get some more real world testing on the fuel cell generator

#12 ·
i would definately come up for some baseball tailgate/minimeet.

if you guys want to set something up just let me know. Otherwise ill buy ya a beer next time im up there at Northgate :)

#20 ·
didn't Joe Jones go to the Rockets? Don't think he made the team though.

Any tailgate we do will have to be on a Saturday and probably not until after the first of the year. but if any one is coming up to College Station shoot me a PM if you want to do something

#22 ·
Aggie or not, as we hit November 18 again, remember the 12 that died 9 years ago....

HERE.

this still gets me everytime, good bull by the longhorn band:

#23 ·
wow. 9 years. seems like just last week, sitting and waiting to here any news. still makes me tear up when i stop and think about it. still gives me chills that there were 12.

#26 ·
Miranda Adamsa sophomore in biomedical sciences from Santa Fe, Texas.
Christopher Breen of Austin, Texas, a 1977 graduate.
Michael Ebanks, 19, a freshman in aerospace engineering from Carrollton, Texas.
Jeremy Frampton, 22, a senior psychology major from Turlock, California.
Christopher Lee Heard, 19, a freshman in pre-engineering from Houston.
Jamie Hand, 19, a freshman in environmental design from Henderson, Texas.
Lucas Kimmel, 19, a freshman in biomedical science from Corpus Christi, Texas.
Bryan McClain, 19, a freshman agriculture major from San Antonio, Texas.
Chad Anthony Powell, 19, a sophomore in computer engineering from Keller, Texas.
Jerry Self, 20, a sophomore engineering technology major from Arlington, Texas.
Nathan Scott West, 19, a sophomore oceanography major from Bellaire, Texas.
Tim Kerlee Jr.,, 17, a freshman from Bartlett, Tennessee.

#28 ·
rediculous.

lord knows ol' butter teeth brown will try and rack up some 'style points' on us this week.

UT's "strength of schedule" is a joke.

#30 ·
rediculous.

lord knows ol' butter teeth brown will try and rack up some 'style points' on us this week.

UT's "strength of schedule" is a joke.
a joke? only loss was a last second td, on the road. played the number 2,6,6,7 ranked team in a row. Flroida, OU, Bama, Tech didn't have to do that, no teams in the the top 10 had to. Texas's strength of schedule is our trump card. oh and beating OU on a neutral field. hopefully tech has a let down against baylor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.