Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Mustang VS Charger photoshoot

Had some time to hang out with my budy and his 'Stang today. We setup some shots on the camera in outta the way places - out in the woods and a $2.7million abandend building (was built for Excelsior-Henderson Motorcycles, but they went belly-up within the first year, the building has been vaccant for about 6 years).

(he modified his tail lights so the outter and inner bulbs work for the brakes/blinker and all 3 light up for the parking lights; doesn't really show too well in this shot)

We got attacked by killer grasshoppers on the way around the back of the building - damn things were everywhere and seemed to like sticking to us...

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

Post Thanks / Like
    Two good-looking rides :-)

I DRINK ROYAL PURPLE! WHAT NOW?!

> 2006 Silver SRT-8 magnum, adopted 9/9/06 with 36 miles, groups I, II, &III.
    * tinted LED Tails * Mopar Remote Start * Stainless Airhammer * Coated Kooks Longtubes * PPP Heads, Cam, and Converter * Alpine R10 Subs/AoN Enclosures * 20" Black AR 311's w/ Nitto 420's * Corsa cat-back * Front Window Tint * Ratman Hatch Button Mod * Hotchkis Sways * BT Underhood Bling * Polished Intake Manifold * Autodim Drivers Mirror *

Post Thanks / Like
    Great pics! But the charger really does overshadow the 'Stang. "Bullitt- The Sequel"
    6.1L Hemi Registry # 00801

JESUS CHRIST is my President!

Post Thanks / Like

Photoshop

I was playing with a few of them in Photoshop while I was resizing them and came up with a few good "paintings."

Post Thanks / Like
    ^ Yeah, if both cars were similar colors instead of complete opposites of the spectrum, there wouldn't be as much color contrast and visually I think they'd be dead even in agressive looks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good shooting spot & nice pics.

SoCalLX - "Where Southern California Car Culture Meets Modern Mopar Muscle"

Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, what hapenned to your plate? how come it's not centered?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AreTee View Post

When I had the SRT fascia installed, I refused to drill holes for the plate mount. That lasted 4 months, got nailed for no front plate 3 times in ONE DAY. So, I made a bracket that bolts on to the underside of the main "bar" of the front bumper and can be removed for shows. It was quicker to make the bracket offset as there was less design time for clearances. It also has a benefit; being offset to the right, most cops in my area setup speedtraps in the center median with the "pull-over" cars in the right ditch - being the plate is angled down and to the right, it makes it harder to get a fix on the plate, forcing them to hit the headlight, which by then I would have already slowed to the limit. I know it works as I've been pulled over by 3 cops to this date who said they couldn't get a fix on my speed, but know I was over the limit and all they could do was give me a verbal warning.

Streetsville (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice pics!

-=FLEX=-
    sigpic by HAZMAN

2007 R/T R&T - Gone

2010 SRT8 - SOLO Performance Exhaust, AIRAID CAI, Diablosport Predator Tune, Billet Technologies wheel center caps, catch can, door sill plates, door lock pins, fuse box cover, hood badge, engine bay dress-up kit.

Do you even lift? www.iron-sanctuary.com/forums

Post Thanks / Like
    charger looks so much meaner

marionso14 is offline Charge em all! Let the judge sort em out
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_luck View Post
    When I had the SRT fascia installed, I refused to drill holes for the plate mount. That lasted 4 months, got nailed for no front plate 3 times in ONE DAY. So, I made a bracket that bolts on to the underside of the main "bar" of the front bumper and can be removed for shows. It was quicker to make the bracket offset as there was less design time for clearances. It also has a benefit; being offset to the right, most cops in my area setup speedtraps in the center median with the "pull-over" cars in the right ditch - being the plate is angled down and to the right, it makes it harder to get a fix on the plate, forcing them to hit the headlight, which by then I would have already slowed to the limit. I know it works as I've been pulled over by 3 cops to this date who said they couldn't get a fix on my speed, but know I was over the limit and all they could do was give me a verbal warning.
    Radar/laser doesnt detect the speed of your car by the license plate. it bounces the signal off of your entire car..... the license plate has no affect on speed detection equipment. we have tested this.... Deputy for 4yrs

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AreTee View Post
    He was goin so fast, it slid off center :P
    Nice shots. Crazy how that company went under so quick. Bet they regret payin for that building.
    07 TorRED Charger R/T R&T
    14% tint on windows/sunroof, AEM Brute Force CAI, "Wolf Customz" exhaust, 6000k lows/fogs, Painted headlights/corners, Painted calipers, Demolded & Debadged, Mopar Splashguards, Mopar Cargo mat, 319 whp/354 wtq

Post Thanks / Like
    Charger looks better!
    I AM ON MIL DUTY PLEASE EMAIL SALES@EUROCHARGED.COM to contact about TCMs.

2005 Silver Magnum R/T

1/8 NA PB: 7.466@91.83mph 1.620 60'
    1/8 N2O PB: 6.947@96.50mph 1.539 60'
    1/4 N2O PB: 10.941@123.71mph 1.539 60'

Post Thanks / Like
    your charger sh*ts all over the stang
    shaker looks awesome!