LX Forums Forum banner

How to make Hazman backgrounds

5K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  Hazman 
#1 ·
Here is what makes up one of my backgrounds

Comes out like this

See less See more
#6 ·
How about a how to on how you extract the car from the photo?
or how you make the reflection?

Joe

#8 ·
Oh, right. Jeez, it's that easy? I'm gonna go crank a couple out now then...

:p You still have the touch!

#14 ·
I thought I saw a thread you created a while back that showed how to combine the photos, create the shadow and the rippling water effect in the shadow, etc. Was that you or did I see that somewhere else?

I have the cheapie version of Photoshop (Elements), I'd love to tinker with this type of art. Does Elements even contain the right subset of functions to do this?

#15 ·
I thought I saw a thread you created a while back that showed how to combine the photos, create the shadow and the rippling water effect in the shadow, etc. Was that you or did I see that somewhere else?

I have the cheapie version of Photoshop (Elements), I'd love to tinker with this type of art. Does Elements even contain the right subset of functions to do this?
I did one on how to do reflections. I could start a thread if there is any interest
I don't have PS Elements, When you check on it let us know

#17 ·
Wow! This is like a magician showing us how the magic happens.

You are a friggan Magician Haz....... Thanks for showing us how you do what you do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.