Post Thanks / Like

SUPER T gets down with SpaceCityLX

the spacecitylx crew had the honor today of meeting Todd/SUPER T. he's down in h-town visiting some friends and we threw a quick meet and greet together with 24 hours notice.

it was great to have some old and new members out to show our Midwest LXer some texas hospitality. kudos to the northsiders who braved the traffic to roll down and spend some time.

Johnny Bee our fearless leader with Todd/SUPER T

We took an early group shot. It was dark by the time everyone showed up so we couldn't get another shot.

Todd, here's that list of members who showed up:

Kyle/redfox217
    Johnny Bee/SRT BEE
    Mark/Mark_SHSU
    Chris B.
    Markus
    Rob/stealthsrt8
    Roger/Fuzzycali
    Fernando
    Don/Hunter S
    Randy/stroguy
    Dr. Al/DarthCharger
    John/lilpun7

If anyone else comes to H-Town, give us a call on the SpaceCityLX hotline.... 713-568-5588

Rob
    rob@spacecitylx.com
    Space City LX, Houston's Premier Modern Mopar Enthusiast Organization
    The Cars Bring Us Together... The People Set Us Apart
    Gathering Owners... Connecting Enthusiasts

Lone Star Mopar Fest
    Billet Technology

Post Thanks / Like
    Had a great time tonight, it was great meeting todd and his friends. We've got to get that SCLX passport going for all those LX'ers that pass through Space City.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_shsu View Post
    Had a great time tonight, it was great meeting todd and his friends. We've got to get that SCLX passport going for all those LX'ers that pass through Space City.
    sounds like you've got some design work to do....LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    UMMMMMMM! Love the chicken fingers. Nice to meet you Todd. Nice to see some of the gang. Schwinnnnnng!
    2007 Road&Track Charger
    Billet Technology*AMG paddles*AFE II*Jina SSE
    Eibach&Koni*FR wheels*SRT8 hood #993*Predator
    Danko*Hurst paint & body*Wings West

Post Thanks / Like
    Lets play who's the midwesterner in this picture. Todd we need to get some spray tans if we are going to SEMA.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    UMMMMMMM! Love the chicken fingers. Nice to meet you Todd. Nice to see some of the gang. Schwinnnnnng!
    randy, great to see you and meet your sons. thanks for making the drive down. the stone white charger is looking sweet!!! love what you did around the shifter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks again guys, I can't believe how many people came out on 24 hours notice! It was a pleasure meeting every one of you, glad I called the "batphone" :-) Some truly awesome people down in your neck of the woods, that's for sure. Some pretty sweet rides there too! Oh, and the food.... it was gone by morning, but it was delicious while it lasted ;-) Looking forward to seeing you guys again and meeting many more of the SCLX guys in the future!

I DRINK ROYAL PURPLE! WHAT NOW?!

> 2006 Silver SRT-8 magnum, adopted 9/9/06 with 36 miles, groups I, II, &III.
    * tinted LED Tails * Mopar Remote Start * Stainless Airhammer * Coated Kooks Longtubes * PPP Heads, Cam, and Converter * Alpine R10 Subs/AoN Enclosures * 20" Black AR 311's w/ Nitto 420's * Corsa cat-back * Front Window Tint * Ratman Hatch Button Mod * Hotchkis Sways * BT Underhood Bling * Polished Intake Manifold * Autodim Drivers Mirror *

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Super T View Post
    Thanks again guys, I can't believe how many people came out on 24 hours notice! It was a pleasure meeting every one of you, glad I called the "batphone" :-) Some truly awesome people down in your neck of the woods, that's for sure. Some pretty sweet rides there too! Oh, and the food.... it was gone by morning, but it was delicious while it lasted ;-) Looking forward to seeing you guys again and meeting many more of the SCLX guys in the future!
    We look forward to seeing you again. And don't hesitate to use the "batphone" even if you are NOT in town. LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    ill drive anywhere for some raising canes.yummy..

2007 Charger Road & Track R/T

Post Thanks / Like
    those all the pics. mark ur slipping....

Post Thanks / Like
    YUCK! I jsut visualized John and Todd standing in thongs in the lobby of a seedy tanning salon outside Chicago...

Quote Originally Posted by John@CMJPerformance View Post
    Lets play who's the midwesterner in this picture. Todd we need to get some spray tans if we are going to SEMA.
    2006 MSRT8 in Brilliant Black, Options I,II,III, Sunroof and Sideairbags, Free Auto On Headlight Mod, Headlights on wth wipers, Highbeams on with Fog Lights, Hacked Nav, MOPAR Remote Start, BLACKEND I-Pass, Tailgate Plugs, 20% Tint Side Front Windows, Smoke LED Tailights, Airhammer CAI, Kooks LoKo Coated headers, Hi-Flow Cats, JBA 3" Cat Back, eibach sways. Fri Ported Intake, Fri Street Heads, Fri Littleboy Cam, P.I. 2800 Stall Converter, Custom Autometer 5 gauge over the visor pod, B.T. 65 Standard Hurst Shift conversion, TommyZ Hood S.N. 2. 180 degree T-Stat, BT Ported TB.

Share This Thread