Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Who is in College Station?

I got tagged wednesday either at Post Oak Mall or Kroger's on Rock Prairie. I didn't notice the Space City card until I got home, but it was one of those two locations. For reference I drive an '05 inferno red maggie. Just curious to who is out here from the forum.
    MODS: AFE Stage II CAI; Diablo Predator; R1 drilled and slotted rotors; suitcase delete replaced with Flowmaster 40; Falken FK452 245/45/18.

Post Thanks / Like
    his name is Daniel and goes by Cibalo on other forums. don't think he's on LXF. he is a friend and great member of SCLX.

our main website and email are down b/c of server maintenance, but send an email to spacecitylx@gmail.com and i'll get you hit contact info.

Rob
    rob@spacecitylx.com
    Space City LX, Houston's Premier Modern Mopar Enthusiast Organization
    The Cars Bring Us Together... The People Set Us Apart
    Gathering Owners... Connecting Enthusiasts

Lone Star Mopar Fest
    Billet Technology

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey man that was me. I got you over at the Kroger. I drive an 06 black 300 SRT with the crosshair emblems on it. Check out the SCLX page once Rob gets around to fixing it. Hit me up sometime if you need an extra pair of hands.

Post Thanks / Like
    any of you guys up in the ol' CS be up for an impromptu meet & greet on a game weekend this season?

i will be up for several games and would be up for a pre-game meet & greet or a beer at northgate.

If there are any other Ags heading to a game we should get something together!

Gig Em (class of '04)

2007 Silver HEMI Road & Track, aFe Stage II, Diablosport Predator, JBA Exhaust, JBA Hi-Flow Cats, 180 T-stat, 20" Chrome Wheels, 20% tint

Post Thanks / Like
    I usually start tailgating about 8-8:30 AM for every home game. We have chairs, canopies, satellite TV, grill, beer, margarita machine, misting system, lights, and tons of food. Anyone that wants to come is welcome. I'd be up for meeting during an away game.

R.I.P Max

Post Thanks / Like
    sounds like a sweet setup!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cibalo View Post
    I usually start tailgating about 8-8:30 AM for every home game. We have chairs, canopies, satellite TV, grill, beer, margarita machine, misting system, lights, and tons of food. Anyone that wants to come is welcome. I'd be up for meeting during an away game.
    I think I will be looking for your tent on game day!! Holy crow thats an awsome set up. Thanks for leaving the Space City card by the way. I've tried to register, but it looks like the servers were down for maintanence. I'll have to try again later. I'm glad to see that there are some members in College Station.
    Last edited by jkentl; 08-04-2008 at 11:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my!!!!!! Count me in!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jkentl View Post
    I think I will be looking for your tent on game day!! Holy crow thats an awsome set up. Thanks for leaving the Space City card by the way. I've tried to register, but it looks like the servers were down for maintanence. I'll have to try again later. I'm glad to see that there are some members in College Station.
    got your registration, thanks - we are glad to have you.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, that sounds great & thanks for the offer, but you probably wouldnt like seeing my championship shirt hanging around..... since it is orange
    HOOK 'EM!

My Duster is getting an Inertia Motorsports HEMI!

Didn't you make it to the Texas ALL MOPAR event benefiting the Tx School for the Blind?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TxSwimDad View Post
    Hey, that sounds great & thanks for the offer, but you probably wouldnt like seeing my championship shirt hanging around..... since it is orange
    HOOK 'EM!

You're not worse than the Tech fans that come by, besides the Aggies won the last two meetings. SCOREBOARD!

Post Thanks / Like
    You're not worse than the Tech fans that come by, besides the Aggies won the last two meetings. SCOREBOARD!
    I'm with you there!

My kids figured out how to really upset the raider fans without saying a word. They did it as we were passing through Lubbuttock, TX when they were very young.

What they would do is show the guns up hand sign to passing cars and once the other car responded with the same, they would then stick it to their fore-head in the loser sign. I didn't realize what was going on in the back seat until I noticed a couple of cars passing us and looking very unamuzed!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's awesome! My brother and his wife went to Tech and still live in Lubbock along with some good family friends so I have to go up there from time to time. I basically just ask my brother the whole time if he has to "put his guns up" or can he holster them when walking around town. I also ask if instead of having street races do they just see who can toss a tortilla the fastest.

The sports radio station in College Station has a Tortilla Toss for Tech Tickets when they come to town.

Post Thanks / Like
    no matter what texas college team we love...these LXs bring all of us together....amazing!!!!

GIG 'EM

Post Thanks / Like
    sounds like sclx is spreading like a disease. i hope no one finds the cure. lol...MoLife...

2007 Charger Road & Track R/T

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread