Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Mandrel bent Blastin Bob's coming soon!!

I signed my life away today for a brand new mandrel bender and I should know in a day or so when to expect it. I am working on a stainless tubing supplier but since my purchase quantities will not be large and the quality stainless I want is not cheap stainless these kits will demand a premium.

FYI : (The stainless steel tubing market is going up like gasoline so if your in the market for a high end stainless cat-back you best not wait too long or you could end up paying much more in the coming months).

The aluminized steel kits will be more mainly from the cost of bending and not too much on the material end.
    I don't plan on eliminating my press bent part numbers for those that don't care what method is used for bending the tubing.

Blastin'

Post Thanks / Like

pmpn8ez is offline now on my 3rd modern mopar, a Jeep SRT8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pm Sent

Jeep GCSRT8: blacked out, LEDs, HIDs, Diablo, full inside and under the hood BT, Stillen headlight covers, Neffy Wrap, Mopar CAI, Eibach/BWoody combo, JL stereo, custom 2 can Borla S-Type exhaust, etc, etc

DonH is offline Enough and no waste is good as a feast.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Way to go Mr. Blastin.

No more squashing or wrinkles, extra HP all around.
    Don

The "UN"club
    We have two rules, Love Cars and Have Fun!
    AirHammer, Zoomers, Predator, 20% Front Tint, GTS Vent Visors, In-Motion Nav Hack, Glove Box Light, Interior Aluminum Door Trim, Billet Catch-Can, Front Passenger Grab Bar .....

Post Thanks / Like
    Keep us posted PLEASE, Mr. Blastin!

Post Thanks / Like
    Get that big bad bender yet...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by goin5150 View Post
    Get that big bad bender yet...
    They are behind, as expected. The tooling was "supposed to be" in their hands by the 28th if July, it didn't leave Italy until the 21st. They have the bender but need the tooling to set it up with the tubing samples I sent in. I'm crossing my fingers that I will have it in the next 3-4 weeks.

Blastin'

Post Thanks / Like
    Cool... I am getting a tad antsy, almost went to the shop the other day for a 9db kit install.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ but should be worth the wait
    2012 Dodge Charger

PB 1/8 run: 7.92 @ 86.92 * 1.76 60' on street tires with DA at 1786 - All Stock

Current mods:

Custom tune by Lxmodguy, Stage II VB, Corsa Extreme Exhaust and LMI true CAI

Post Thanks / Like
    Bob, Any idea what a set of these in stainless will cost?
    Demolded, Diablo,Daytona Spoiler, Billet Technologies Pistolgrip, JBA Cat-back, XPS mids, GSM CAI but waiting to see what Dyno Steve's self-cooling system is for his CAI, Honeycomb grille with heritage R/T emblem and a lot of parts painted Metalflake silver and TorRed!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChargerFever View Post
    Bob, Any idea what a set of these in stainless will cost?
    Ballpark $60-70 more per set.

The bender arrived as a surprise yesterday. It wasn't supposed to be here until the 18th. I have an appointment with the rep next Wednesday for training and I should be able to get the aluminized stuff out shortly after that. The stainless will follow.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    YES. Another way to spend money! You going to be doing anything creative for us 3.5 V6'ers? A "Y" kit perhaps, with a really quiet set of reso's on the back?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by high888 View Post
    YES. Another way to spend money! You going to be doing anything creative for us 3.5 V6'ers? A "Y" kit perhaps, with a really quiet set of reso's on the back?
    I will make all the existing kits mandrel and am looking into a true dual kit for the v-6 with possibly maintaining the axle black kits I already have.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bob, Cool Thank you for the info, I'll keep an eye out!

Share This Thread