Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Real nice job of demonstrating the different sound levels, Mark. I'm liking these more and more. Thanks for posting the clips
    www.inertiamotorsports.com
    www.shop.inertiamotorsports.com
    JarZ@inertiamotorsports.com

LXForums members please note: Use promo code "LXF" on www.shop.inertiamotorsports.com for $25 off your $500+ order.

512-964-7724
    /862-215-4668

Find us on Facebook or Twitter
    5.7L & 6.1L Hemi Registry # 856
    Past Mopars:
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T
    2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8
    2000 Chrysler LHS
    1999 Dodge Intrepid SE

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JarZ View Post
    Real nice job of demonstrating the different sound levels, Mark. I'm liking these more and more. Thanks for posting the clips
    Sure. The only thing I didn't capture was MDS but believe me you can't hear anything different.

The camera is not really meant for video so there is a little more low-end bass that it does not pick up. Other than that it's pretty accurate.

Post Thanks / Like
    that looks sweet. what setup is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8crash View Post
    Its like paying $6K for your girlfriend to get a great boob job, then meeting a girl that has better boobs that are natural, are you gonna complain cuz you paid $6k for boobs for an Ex that aren't as good as the one in your hand? I think not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMagnum View Post
    snip.....
    The camera is not really meant for video so there is a little more low-end bass that it does not pick up......snip
    I had a feeling there might be. Same thing happens when I try to record with my digital camera. No bass at all.

Any chance (tomorrow or whenever you can) that you could take a pic of the back of the car from say a 45 degree angle and at normal height level (you standing up)? I'd like to see how much they differ compared to the stockers in how much they stick out and also the size difference. If you have a chance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by viper3ez View Post
    that looks sweet. what setup is that?
    Stock pipes and suitcase and then replaced reso's with Blastin Bob's GPDW250's.

Post Thanks / Like
    I had a feeling there might be. Same thing happens when I try to record with my digital camera. No bass at all.

Any chance (tomorrow or whenever you can) that you could take a pic of the back of the car from say a 45 degree angle and at normal height level (you standing up)? I'd like to see how much they differ compared to the stockers in how much they stick out and also the size difference. If you have a chance.
    They stick out about the same as stock. They line up right at the edge of the plastic bumper. I believe that this is somewhat adjustable during install but probably not by much. There's no chance of burning your leg on them while loading the back if that's what you are after.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMagnum View Post
    They stick out about the same as stock. They line up right at the edge of the plastic bumper. I believe that this is somewhat adjustable during install but probably not by much. There's no chance of burning your leg on them while loading the back if that's what you are after.
    Oh good but I hadn't even thought about that. I'm still just impressed by how they look and didn't even give that any thought at all. They do look very nice from straight back and the close up pics from underneath show them in good detail. Great improvement over stock for people not looking for a complete cat-back option.

DonH is offline Enough and no waste is good as a feast.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds pretty good to me. And the scenery is most excellent too
    Don

The "UN"club
    We have two rules, Love Cars and Have Fun!
    AirHammer, Zoomers, Predator, 20% Front Tint, GTS Vent Visors, In-Motion Nav Hack, Glove Box Light, Interior Aluminum Door Trim, Billet Catch-Can, Front Passenger Grab Bar .....

Post Thanks / Like
    In case anyone cares Chrysler did away with the reso heat shields for 2008. I know I had them on my 2005 Magnum.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh good but I hadn't even thought about that. I'm still just impressed by how they look and didn't even give that any thought at all. They do look very nice from straight back and the close up pics from underneath show them in good detail. Great improvement over stock for people not looking for a complete cat-back option.
    Yes, I do like them and they sound good. From what I've read some cat-back systems loose you power because they are more restrictive in the middle. My 340hp suitcase is probably holding me back a bit and the 350hp Daytona type would be better and even less restrictive.

Quote Originally Posted by DonH View Post
    Sounds pretty good to me. And the scenery is most excellent too
    Thanks. To me the scenery makes me feel dry and hot. I like green trees better.

Share This Thread