Post Thanks / Like

7db kit installed

Well I got my 7db kit installed finally, first off, sounds great, tips look awesome, no more ugly resonator poking out the bottom, but I cannot get the pass side lined up the same as the drivers side. The drivers side went on perfectly, centered just right. The pass side if i get it perfectly centered is way too far "in", almost behind the fascia. If i set it to stick out the same as the other side, it rubs against the side of the cut out in the fascia. for now i have them both set a little off center ( to the outside ) just so that they are even, still looks pretty good, just not as perfect as I would like. Any suggestions?

And I know, , Ill get some if needed, and when I figure out how.

Post Thanks / Like
    do you like ?????
    i am looking for new exhaust for my 05 r/t...
    any drone at highway speeds ?????

Post Thanks / Like
    See this thread on how to adjust. Your won't be too difficult since the tubing diameter is smaller. http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=114563

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 44REDHAWK View Post
    do you like ?????
    i am looking for new exhaust for my 05 r/t...
    any drone at highway speeds ?????

Ya, i like, not quite as loud as I thought it would be, but a very nice sound. And NO DRONE at all on the highway.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastin_Bob View Post
    See this thread on how to adjust. Your won't be too difficult since the tubing diameter is smaller. http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=114563

Bob
    Thanks Bob, how many times can the band clamps be loosened and re tightened, they seem to stretch a bit, and I dont want to ruin them.

Post Thanks / Like
    O.K. just finished readjusting and I think I got it right this time! Looks awesome. Went for a little cruise and am lovin the new music. Thanks for a great product Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BlairW View Post
    Thanks Bob, how many times can the band clamps be loosened and re tightened, they seem to stretch a bit, and I dont want to ruin them.
    Just don't over tighten them cause they will break. You should be ok to remove them multiple times, the torque spec is 23-25 ft lbs.

Share This Thread