Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up 2 New kits! 5.7L and V-6 dual conversion

Video of the 5.7 on a 340hp exhaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr6J1L2TVrc

5.7L Resonator eliminator kit with 2.5" tubing and a 4" rolled double-wall stainless tip. This tip is not resonated so it will give off a sharper/crisper sound compared to my 4" resonated tip.
    PRICE= $167.95 plus shipping or $157.95 +tax in store plus $35.00 installation

The center pipe in the tip is floating about 1/4" from the inside edge of the roll.

As with any of my kits you just add a "Y" pipe and brackets and you have a dual conversion kit. Same tip is used as above.
    This will be my loudest dual conversion offering, you can expect 2-4 decibels more then the 12db conversion kit.
    PRICE=$261.96 plus shipping or $251.95 + tax installation cost will vary per model. $35.00 charger, $60 Magnum 1 cut in bumper, $80.00 300 2 cuts in bumper.

Blastin'
    Last edited by Blastin_Bob; 06-24-2008 at 11:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    WOWzers those are puurrrrrrrrrrty!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just out of the curiosity what does the floating pipe in the tip do?
    2006 Silver Steel Metallic Magnum R/T

Options:
    Sunroof
    Sirius

Mods:
    Flowmaster 40 Custom Cat-Back by Blastin_Bob
    Air Hammer Mild Steel
    Diablosport Predator
    Danko 1.25in Shaved Spoiler (Paint by Auto Explosion)
    6000K HIDs Low Beam and Fog
    Blinker Mod

Post Thanks / Like
    It will help keep the outer from discoloring from heat. Single wall stainless will turn gold/brown from the heat coming through the exhaust 98% of the time. This is why I use only double wall stainless or chrome over stainless.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    so when do we find out db level and price?
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8crash View Post
    Its like paying $6K for your girlfriend to get a great boob job, then meeting a girl that has better boobs that are natural, are you gonna complain cuz you paid $6k for boobs for an Ex that aren't as good as the one in your hand? I think not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Schweeeeeeeeet!

"They Were Just Jealous That My Charger Pulled More Kitties Than A Bowl Of Milk"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by viper3ez View Post
    so when do we find out db level and price?
    $167.95 for the hemi kit and $261.95 for the Dual conversion kit. I will get a reading as soon as I install them on a car. No need to worry about fit since the tip is exactly the same diameter and cut angle of the 7db resonated tip so I did not need to make a new welding fixture.

Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Man i wish i had not had my kit welded cause i want it louder!!!
    AZ Modern Mopar Muscle
    Back in a Mopar!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to hear a sound clip of it on a Magnum 5.7. I am having a hard time deciding what to go with for exhaust. Considering BB's because I do not want to spend the cash needed for a cat back system. Also needs to be wife approved, maybe just a litle above that because she is a little flexable. I do not want it real loud, but I do want it to sound mean.

Chad

Post Thanks / Like
    I Could Always Let You Know What The Reading Is If I Get One In The Mail At Some Good Price And Go Get Them Tested. :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Now available on the website.

Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone have sounds clips of this yet on the 5.7?

Chad

Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody has a clip cause I have not sold one yet, I have a hemi coming in this afternoon and I'm going to throw it on there and do a clip whether he wants it or not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastin_Bob View Post
    Nobody has a clip cause I have not sold one yet, I have a hemi coming in this afternoon and I'm going to throw it on there and do a clip whether he wants it or not.
    Is he purchasing this kit, or are you just throwing it on to get a clip. Would be kind of interesting to have the first one sold. Please let me know when you have the clip uploaded. I am having a hard time deciding what exhaust to go with. Both my wife and I are almost 39 and I do not want anything too loud, but I also want it to sound mean.

Thanks Bob,

Chad

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow would really like to hear what the V6 conversion kit sounds like! I can't decide what exhaust I want to go with and have been thinking about headers as well but since the budget right now is very lot I might just go with this if they give out the sound I am looking for.
    Craig "Hollywood" Mason

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Share This Thread