1 - SHIFTER ASSEMBLY 2 - BTSI OVERRIDE
In the event of an electrical failure, the vehicle can be shifted out of PARK by using the following procedure.
- Turn the key to the ACC or ON position.
- Remove the liner to the cubby bin to the right side of the shifter.
- Depress the BTSI override (2)(BTSI Override) on the side of the shifter assembly (1).
- While the override is depressed, move the shifter out of the PARK position.
- Return the cubby bin liner to its original location.
5.7L Hemi Registry # 00814