Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

saw a challenger on route 45 today

Was driving north on route 45 today, just north of orland park, IL

anyone on here, or anyone else see it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmmm...
    2006 MSRT8 in Brilliant Black, Options I,II,III, Sunroof and Sideairbags, Free Auto On Headlight Mod, Headlights on wth wipers, Highbeams on with Fog Lights, Hacked Nav, MOPAR Remote Start, BLACKEND I-Pass, Tailgate Plugs, 20% Tint Side Front Windows, Smoke LED Tailights, Airhammer CAI, Kooks LoKo Coated headers, Hi-Flow Cats, JBA 3" Cat Back, eibach sways. Fri Ported Intake, Fri Street Heads, Fri Littleboy Cam, P.I. 2800 Stall Converter, Custom Autometer 5 gauge over the visor pod, B.T. 65 Standard Hurst Shift conversion, TommyZ Hood S.N. 2. 180 degree T-Stat, BT Ported TB.

Post Thanks / Like
    did bettenhousen dodge get them in already?

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard some have been getting out to purchasers already.
    Top Banana Daytona 40/4000. I support the following vendors, who in turn support my work: Danko, MPSC, Franks!, RiderGraphics! BilletTechnology!, AEM, DMH, Rockblockers, DiabloSport

Post Thanks / Like
    bettenhausen did get any yet i don't believe

Post Thanks / Like
    alls i do know is that this thing looked sweet as hell! the hemi orange really stood out saw it oncoming from about quarter mile away

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm at a loss gentlemen. When I run a nationwide locate - NONE show up at all.
    Is it possible that these cars being seen are of the 50 - 100 fast feedback cars out there?

The business centers office is based in Lisle. I wouldn't doubt that there are a few there - I'll do some digging and see what I can find out.

Post Thanks / Like
    hmm, not sure... see what you can do

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't know what to say on this sighting.
    there are zero fast feedback cars in Lisle.

It is possible its from the Detroit area, or another business center and it's on a long test. OR it's a journalist who happened to be driving through the area.

I'll be donning my flame retardent suit now, awaiting the flame fest of posts to follow that state these cars are secretly out and in consumers hands.

All I can say is what I can gather through the locate system and what the factory boys share.

I don't expect any to hit the ground till the end of May at the earliest, pending containment and inspection.

Post Thanks / Like
    There you have it, no nomex required Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    so dodge has secretly released some of the challengers to the owners and no one knows about it haha...i think im gonna go have a talk with my local dealer to see what they think

Post Thanks / Like
    If your dealer is in Tinley, you may have already talked to them

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HAMMY55 View Post
    so dodge has secretly released some of the challengers to the owners and no one knows about it haha...i think im gonna go have a talk with my local dealer to see what they think

Dodgeman699 is my dealer, And Im going with what he said. Mid-late May.
    I dont think all the ass kissing in the world would get a early released Challenger. Ive heard they are all being made the same month on the assembly line. So I believe everything we've seen spy photos of are test models or Promo cars. I can wait 3-4 more weeks the Ill start tripping.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got news today. We have our first challenger customer order in today. Cant mention any names but state of VA.
    2006 Daytona TBY, Inertia Heads and Cam, Diablo dyno tuned, Michigan Hemi Perforamance install. Tails Painted and tinted by "Charg-um" Paul, Custom AIrbrushed hood by Sonny Depalma.402 motoring wheels, 170 t-stat,Custom Ported throttle body by yours truly,Sponsored by Billet Technology.

http://www.custombilletstore.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope Im on that list Dan, BTW I hope y'all feel better soon, I just heard everyones sick at the office.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread