Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Challenger spotted in Birmingham, AL last night...

Getting gas with a drive out tag on it.....delivered to it's new owner. Sorry for the picture quality...cell phone picture. This was taken in Roebuck, Alabama .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '06 Dodge Magnum, '03 Infinity G35, '88 Saleen Mustang, '87 5.0 LX Mustang, '64 Mercury marauder, '65 Mustang GT Fastback, '65 Mustang Coupe, '66 Mustang Coupe, '67 Mustang Coupe, '67 Mustang GT Fastback, '68 Mercury Cougar, '68 Torino GT, '69 Mustang Mach 1, '69 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler II Dan Gurney Special, '86 Mustang SVO(teal), '86 Mustang SVO(red/yellow-road race), '90 Corvette, '97 F350 Crew Cab,

Post Thanks / Like
    one word WOW........

Post Thanks / Like
    it can't be a customer car, production keeps on getting pushed back and now it seems they are having issues with body panel gaps and fitment.

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I just imagined the whole thing then.....a guy in his 30's on the short side with a hat that had bought the car....and the first picture I took where the motorcycle was pulling up to the pump and blocked the car as the picture was taken(I posted the 2nd one). It was a dream...must have been....because real life experience couldn't possibly go against something heard on the internet.

Alabama is a long way from Detroit for having a delay in production....there is OBVIOUSLY at least one car out in someones hands....this is a first hand sighting and not something found on the net .

Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, you got some mad photoshop skills!!!. Hell, it almost looks real.
    From wild to extra wild we got you covered with crap ya never knew you needed.

The first 6.1 transformation and it all went down hill from there.

08 route 66 burnout champion 07 Shindig 6.1NA winner. Willow Springs 1:42!!. 11.796 @ 117mph

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not saying it's completely impossible, and if you would check at allpar, there are guys that work at BAP there and they still say not a single customer car has rolled down the line, and no, I'm not making fun. Just stating what I've read from guys at BAP. And believe me, I'm not trying to say that it was a dream, it might have possibly been a FF car.

BTW, production was slated for April 21st, but it's been changed to the 28th...so believe what you want and I'll keep on checking allpar. heh :D
    Last edited by faterotong; 04-24-2008 at 12:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well they can say what they want......I wasn't drinking and I have never smoked anything and I hadn't even taken a Lortab(but those don't make me hallucinate anyway).....so I'll take first hand personal viewing as a trump over what anyone "says".

While I thought it was cool to see I didn't think it was THAT big a deal otherwise I would have had the guy give me a DNA sample and a VIN.

Here is the first picture taken....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    hahaha, I was just fooling bud. Killer catch!.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    hahaha, I was just fooling bud. Killer catch!.

OH, I know you were....I got a good laugh out of that too .

Guest Guest
    Tell him he's doing it wrong.

Dodge even made a fuel door that says FUEL. He doesn't need to open the hood to fill it up.

Well, we have what seems to be the 1st confirmed sighting of an OWNED Challenger. The rest should be coming soon then!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't someone post a pic in the last couple of weeks on here that showed the Chally's on a car hauler on the freeway? Wouldn't that mean they started shipping them out?
    06 Silver Magnum R/T
    Devino 430 Adana 22" Rims/Hankook 265 35 22
    K&N Typhoon CAI
    Billet door lock pins, Billet headrest spacers
    Ultimate pedals, Billet Technologies under hood goodies

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o135/OregonRT/

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw an orange one here in Toledo a few days ago. Just got a glimpse as it passed me going the other way. There was a Sublime Daytona close behind.

Post Thanks / Like
    What does it take for some of you guys to get the message. NO customer car has been shipped. Any challengers running around are for executives, higher up corp workers and engineers. These cars are for fast feedback. There are over 100 of them out there. By the way, has anyone read any Chrysler press release about the Challenger launch ? NO, because it hasn't happened...:(

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bap_Worker View Post
    What does it take for some of you guys to get the message. NO customer car has been shipped. Any challengers running around are for executives, higher up corp workers and engineers. These cars are for fast feedback. There are over 100 of them out there. By the way, has anyone read any Chrysler press release about the Challenger launch ? NO, because it hasn't happened...:(
    Gosh, staggering vehemence. We all feel thoroughly chastened now. Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bap_Worker View Post
    So that would mean that the person who posted a thread on a Crossfire forum with pictures of his new Challenger with NY license plates in his driveway is either a high exec or has excellent photoshop skills & is lying to everyone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Share This Thread