Post Thanks / Like

6db kit installed!!

Well I got the 6db resonated kit installed on my 08 Charger R/T with R&T and it sounds great. I took it to a local shop and had them weld it on for me and I am glad I did cuz I don't think I will be changing it any time soon! I don't have any sound clips but I have a couple pictures of it. I also installed some tinted tail lights so the before picture looks alot different because of them but the difference in the exhaust tip look is great. The kit was worth the price just for the look difference. And no more ugly resos behind the tips! I couldn't be happier!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

08 Brilliant Black Charger R/T (Sold)

Looking for a new toy.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks really good man! Seems all the cool kids are doing it lol!
    2012 Dodge Charger

PB 1/8 run: 7.92 @ 86.92 * 1.76 60' on street tires with DA at 1786 - All Stock

Current mods:

Custom tune by Lxmodguy, Stage II VB, Corsa Extreme Exhaust and LMI true CAI

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks man! I knew I didn't like the factory pipes but I was amazed when I saw the pics side by side like that. They really looked like crap before! Also the car draws more attention with the louder exhaust! I have already had 2 different people try to race me in less then 3 days with them and that didn't happen at all the first 2 months I owned the car!

Post Thanks / Like
    +1 on the 6db tips. Awesome looks, and they sound great with JBA Shorties, JBA Mids/Cats and the stock suitcase. As far as I'm concerned, my exhaust is done. I am pretty sure replacing the stock suitcase won't add significant hp/tq to justify the cost, and the system sounds great. NO DRONE, quiet as stock cruising and great rumble on part and WOT.
    2008 Daytona #375 "Orange Crush"
    Call Sign KC9LEM 146.940 Tone 103.5
    Yeah, she's bone stock, I swear it...

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Is this the GPSSR250 kit?
    2006 Charger R/T with Road & Track

10.93 @ 125.6

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adanac Charger View Post
    Yes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Adanac Charger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastin_Bob View Post
    Yes.
    Thanks. If I have no tolerance for drone (daily driver with clients in car), can I risk the 6dB kit or should I go with the 4dB kit to be safe? I have the RT with R&T and will be installing JBA shorties and high-flow mids.

Post Thanks / Like
    Adanac, I have the exact setup you have: JBA shorties & hi-flow cats/mids + factory 350hp Daytona/R&T suitcase and Bob's 6db kit. No drone at all here. Really not all that loud, no panel squeaks or rattles. Best of all my wife thinks it sounds great and even the Mustang GT guys notice when I goose the throttle in traffic. One of the best mods if done and it only took about an hour and a half in the garage.

Share This Thread