Post Thanks / Like

No. 43 Dodge Challenger SRT8

sells for $228,143.43!

I got this from another forum.

http://www.thehemi.com/news.php?id=20080307-1
    GOD BLESS AMERICA

Post Thanks / Like
    That's because it's the only one in B5 Blue. Nice car for sure, but $228k? Not so much.
    www.inertiamotorsports.com
    www.shop.inertiamotorsports.com
    JarZ@inertiamotorsports.com

512-964-7724/862-215-4668
    Find us on Facebook or Twitter
    5.7L & 6.1L Hemi Registry # 856
    Past Mopars:
    2005 Dodge Magnum R/T
    2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8
    2000 Chrysler LHS
    1999 Dodge Intrepid SE

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JarZ View Post
    That's because it's the only one in B5 Blue. Nice car for sure, but $228k? Not so much.

Not so much?.......for charity?

People donate to charity for NOTHING.....this happened to come with a car for a good cause.....

If you have the bank to spend on helping others why not get a nice car with it?

---920rwhp/845rwtq...1st & ONLY 3.6L Kenne Bell Jeep SRT8----------Youtube...YoungMedic23-------

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure, who would complain about the amount going to charity - the more the better. That aside, the price is very high and as I said, only because it's the rare colored Challenger.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know the dealership that will be delivering this car

AFE2, chin spoiler, rear diffuser, body match cross hair, honeycomb insert, rear spoiler , srt8 hood, Verde srt8 wheels with 255/45/vr20 Falken 452s, 35% tint..... MORE TO COME

Post Thanks / Like
    The Petty's are a great group of people and I am happy to see the $$$ going to the Victory Junction Gang Camp.... Its a shame with all the other over paid atheletes out there that more of them don't give back at this level.

A one day meet and greet in a run down neighbor hood is not giving back, its showing off.
    22" TIS 03's on Toyo Proxes, Tint,Rear Window Spoiler, Chrome door pillars and moldings, clear markers, LED Taillights, Clarion touchscreen, JBL 4 channel AMP, Components and 6X9's, Stinger Cap, AAC interior LEDs
    My site http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2973208

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEM300WV View Post
    The Petty's are a great group of people and I am happy to see the $$$ going to the Victory Junction Gang Camp.... Its a shame with all the other over paid atheletes out there that more of them don't give back at this level.

A one day meet and greet in a run down neighbor hood is not giving back, its showing off.
    yes that!

Post Thanks / Like
    If I had the money I'll do it. Must play Lotto!

Post Thanks / Like
    Personally, I would rather give 200 grand to a charity than 30 to a car dealer.

But that's just me.

Post Thanks / Like
    i agree with DasJack.
    and the Victory Junction is a great foundation
    2005 Magnum SXT, Magnesium Pearl, Sunroof, and all the other extra goodies; factory Mopar police wheels, 235/60R18 Yokohama Parada Spec-X tires, EBC slotted w/ Red Stuff Ceramic pads, Blastin Bobs "The Loudest" dual kit, Predator 91 tune, AFE stage 2, blinker mod, de-silenced, de-badged rear hatch, spoiler color matched, 'X' model eyelids color matched, Setina push bar

things to come: eibach springs, struts, sways, and shocks. Supercharger? High rev torque converter? cam? Polished throttle body? Polished intake? I suffer from moderate to severe mod-itis...

Post Thanks / Like

Question

i think its great 200+k for charity. hope mine doesnt cost that much lol
    06 dodge charger daytona #2724 GoManGo!
    blastin bobs res. delete,srt driveshaft, 3.55 rear end, techco mango strut tower brace, techco cai,22' lexani's killerglass radiator hose

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me ask you a question.... How much do you think #43 Dodge Charger SuperBee B5 Blue is worth?

Well the owner of the car is in VA and recently has decided to go FRI and allow me to assist in building a one off type of vehicle... I cant wait to post the photos of the car.. But dont be worried, he wont sell it for $228K
    Frank Racing Inc.
    Camshafts, Cylinder Heads, Intake Manifolds & More!
    http://www.frankracinginc.com
    Toll Free - 877-FRI-HEMI (877-374-4364)

"The bitter taste of poor quality and service remain long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

-- John Ruskin, 1805

Share This Thread