Post Thanks / Like

New Challenger Color For 09?

Just checking out the Dodge Chally site and saw stone white as a color choice for the '09 R/T... can anyone say Vanishing Point edition? with the success of the Bullitt Mustangs, a VP Chally should be a no-brainer...
    Previously: "Vanessa" 2006 Charger R/T with all kinds of little details and a unique red bee stripe...
    Currently: "Maleficent" 2006 300 SRT8 option groupII, rear seat VES, Kicker stereo upgrade... 86K
    Future: 2015 Charger SRT Hellcat( late availability!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Even though it would be nice proposal, I don't think and I can be wrong here, that they will do a Vanishing Point Challenger. I believe that copy rights have be paid for and with Chrysler trying to find ways to cut money expenses. Its already an idea some people are playing with right now. There isn't much to do to make one--hood decal delete. Of course the bigger engine 6.1 or the 6.4(if ever released). Is the Stone White just available for the R/T, SRT, or both?
    2007 Chrysler 300C

Mods- De-molded/De-badged/Hood to Fender Stripe/SRT8 Rear Deck Spoiler/Billet Catch Can/Fastman Throttlebody/Billet Throttlebody Cover/Diablo InTune 91 CAI Tune/Flowmaster Super 10's/Blastin Bob's GPSSR250 Pipes/LMI Frank IV Intake/R1 Concepts Drilled=Slotted Rotors w/ posi-quite pads/Progress Front and Rear Swaybars/Drake Strut Tower Brace.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    So far just the R/T... the VP was a 70 R/T in bright white...

Post Thanks / Like
    I e-mailed dodge this afternoon to find out of the B5 will be available on the SRT-8 later in 2009. If any of you guys have seen the B5 SRT-8 Charger, it's a bad girl!

Guest Guest
    I believe the B5 was only made for the Richard Petty charity auction (SRT8 number 43) and they won't be re-creating it.

I think it sold for $250k or something like that.

Share This Thread