Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

wow! CHRYSLER'S NOT SCREWING AROUND

there is a parts list for the challenger already that include's PORTED HEADS/CAM'S/LONG TUBE HEADERS/CAT BACK/CAI OR RAM AIR [YOUR CHOICE] FULL COIL OVER'S/ OR INCH DROP SPRING'S/ SHOCK TOWER BARS/THE HOOD IS A OPTION AT THE PART COUNTER/3 DIFFERENT SETS OF GRAPHIC'S/ AUTO MATIC SHIFTER OPTION AND BRIGHT PEDAL COVER'S. AND THERE A EXHAUST OPTION THATS RESO ONLY IN PLACE OF THE MUFFLER'S

I'd be unstoppable if it wasnt for Physics & Law enforcement

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet!!

"They Were Just Jealous That My Charger Pulled More Kitties Than A Bowl Of Milk"

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like they've done some research around here. That's about every performance mod available other than a stroker motor and a Predator.

"The 5.7L engine was designed to be a balance of cost, weight, and power. The SRT 6.1L engine was designed to kick ass." - Team SRT
    "She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself." Han Solo - the future of Hot Rodding

Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhh insane....oh man can't wait for it to be out!!!!

"It gets me how nothing gets me or get to me
    and if you shootin' for the stars than just shoot me".

-Lil Wayne

www.twitter.com/czr31

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there a link to the parts list?

Post Thanks / Like
    seeing as its 'just' another LX, you can make most of the existing parts bolt right on, so it benefits from its older siblings like that.

I noticed the new Razors Edge strut reinforcement bar that came out a few months ago is said to fit the Charger/Magnum/300... and Chally. Platform compatibility baby. Love it!
    "LxF welcomes with open arms all members, regardless of social status, creed, color, sexual preference, or anything else. The only thing we discriminate against is douchebags."

Check out Darth Hemi in the LxForums Garage

Post Thanks / Like
    alpar has a report on it. i'll see if i can find it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi. Thanks. I'd like a link for the bright pedal covers. Regards, Bob.

2008 300C SRT8
    With all available options. My installed addons:VES lid and seat belt pads by Jina's Simple Sew, Weathertec front side window deflectors

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MattRobertson View Post
    seeing as its 'just' another LX, you can make most of the existing parts bolt right on, so it benefits from its older siblings like that.

I noticed the new Razors Edge strut reinforcement bar that came out a few months ago is said to fit the Charger/Magnum/300... and Chally. Platform compatibility baby. Love it!
    NOT true. the challenger 5.7 has a new hemi and the cams and head designs are different. it has VVT AND MDS along with a different pcm program and the heads flow better on the new hemi's along with more compression

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BobFam View Post
    Hi. Thanks. I'd like a link for the bright pedal covers. Regards, Bob.
    You can see them on the dodge web site when you look at the manual trans option. Also comes with FULL esp off.
    WWW.DodgeMagnumGrille.com
    Quality.....Service.....Satisfaction

Makers of the "Original Honeycomb" & "True SRT" grilles for your SE,SXT or RT. Custom made grilles for your SRT Magnum also.

vvv90 is offline Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sound@security#2 View Post
    NOT true. the challenger 5.7 has a new hemi and the cams and head designs are different. it has VVT AND MDS along with a different pcm program and the heads flow better on the new hemi's along with more compression
    Yeah but that won't be out until '09. I''m pretty sure Matt was referring to the only model available. The 6.1.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NC-SXT View Post
    You can see them on the dodge web site when you look at the manual trans option. Also comes with FULL esp off.
    Cool. Thanks, regards, Bob.

Post Thanks / Like
    AND THE STICK CARS DONT HAVE MUFFLERS ON THEM THEY ONLY HAVE RESO'S WERE THE MUFFLERS SHOULD BE-PLUS THEY HAVE 5 MORE HORSE THEN THE AUTO CARS. i like the t handle option for the auto tran's with the mopar logo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vvv90 View Post
    Yeah but that won't be out until '09. I''m pretty sure Matt was referring to the only model available. The 6.1.
    rumor has it that the 09's will be out the end of july or mid AUG.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sound@security#2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vvv90 View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're right

In the future I would expect the hemi platform to have all that spiffy stuff across the board. Remember economies of scale. It would be nice to think the Chally could get all new stuff to the exclusion of the other motors but it would be a stupid thing for Chrysler to do as they would have to maintain separate production lines and lose the benefits of commonality that they have enjoyed on the LX platform, and are extending still further with the Challenger added to the same common platform.

Remember this company needs to turn a profit, hard and fast. Special secret sauce for just one model is not on the menu, and given the potential for longevity for a RWD V8 performance platform, probably never will be.

EDIT: Its not like I like it like that. Its just hard reality.
    Last edited by MattRobertson; 03-19-2008 at 08:11 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread